Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babys born March 2005 Lock Rss

Hi Iam looking for mums with babys around the same age to talk to...
I have a baby Girl 10 weeks live in vic..
Karen

Karen, Vic, 31-3-05 Maddison

Hi Karen

I have a boy Ethan he will be 12 weeks tomorrow I also live in Victoria.
Where abouts are you from?

URL=http://blingee.com/blingee/view/62304287-Sien

I have a March baby boy who is thirteen weeks. Also from Vic.

Sharon
Hi

I have a baby girl who has just turned 3 months. She was born on the 10th March.

What are your babies up to? Eboni makes lots of talking noises, smiles heaps and has just discovered her hands!

I am so excited to say that she slept from 8.30pm to 7.00am last night for the first time! Bliss!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

hi my little girl was born on the 22march. i had no idea that i could love someone so much. i live in glenhuntly-melbourne where are you from? i honestly thought that i wouldnt love my child as much as i love my partner, how naive was i?oh my name is leona and little girl alex(alexandra)

mother of alexandra,born 22-3 05

my email is [email protected] feel free to drop me an email and we can chat on msn

mother of alexandra,born 22-3 05

Hi all

My daughter, Lily Grace, was born 21st March. She is my second - I have a 2 yr old son, Lachlan. We live on the Central Coast in NSW.

Lily's first 2 teeth (the bottom ones) came through on Saturday. She's almost rolling, she just needs a bit more momentum. Like a lot of the other march bubs, she loves sucking her thumb when she goes to sleep, although the last few days she's been biting it so we may need to think about getting a dummy. I just moved her from her bassinette in our room to her cot in her own room last week and she seems to be sleeping even better now. As soon as I wrap her and put her in her cot in goes the thumb and she's off to sleep. I'm going to have to stop wrapping her though as she's such a wriggly little worm she ends up at the other end of the cot lying sideways with the wrap kicked up to the top half of her body. She's been doing little laughs for a couple of weeks but is yet to do a full on chuckle - I'm sure it won't be long though. She makes lots of noises and loves having 'conversations' with us. If you blow raspberries at her she does it back - so cute! Some days I do find it a bit hard looking after a newborn and a toddler - but they're both pretty good so overall I'm loving being a stay at home mum.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing about all your gorgeous little babies.

Take care
Jasmine
Hi Karen

I have a little boy called ethan he is 14 weeks old and i live in brisbane. I am a first time mum and lets just say it's been a really new experience.

How is your little girl going??

Tanya
Hi ladies! im sorta new here...

I also have a little girl born in March 05! Amity was born on the 30th so she is 14 mths now!! Mind you tho, she sure is taking her time walking...

She will take a step here and there and she has taken 4 steps in a row, but that is all... she will push anything around the house and can walk holding onto furniture, people, actually anything she isnt biased!

My MSN is [email protected] if anyone would like to chat.. i live in WA and would love to possibly even catch up with some other perth mummies!

Hope to chat soon!

Lana, Amity (30.03.05) & #2 due March 07, WA

Sign in to follow this topic