Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

March 2007 bubs Lock Rss

Hi...Just found your page..OMG..How many march Bubs..I had my little man on the 4th..was born 3585 is 14 weeks now.. 8kg.. in a size 0..big feet..long fingers...broad chest..But sooooo cute..Seeya

Terase

Hey Terase, welcome.
You threw me before Annika was born a day before your little man and she's 17 weeks lol

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Hi all march mums,
Naomi very glad to hear you are better, it sounded horrific what you went through.
Well my darling Ben is now 15 weeks and having a growth spurt. He has reverted back to 2hrly feeds all night long.... tired now. Actually he has been a poor sleeper since birth and never slept more than 4 hrs, not even on day 1 when they are apparently meant to do all this sleeping.
Another thing that i can't talk to others about is his bowels! He normally was 1-2/day and now is suddenly every 4 days!! I thought he was constipated but was told it was normal for this age.
oh, a funny thing happened causing me to stress. he is getting so fat that his rolls on his forearm made his arm look bent, i thought it was broken for about 20mins until husband calmed me down and pointed out he wasn't in pain and there wasn't any mechanism of injury. But stress i did for a bit as it looked so very weird.
well off to take a walk while it isn't raining.
bindy

Mum to two boys (born March 07 & December 08)

Oh my gosh! Annika is 18 weeks old today........

Hi to everyone,
I'm new to this site but i really enjoyed ready the conversations so i thought i would join in.
Nicholas was born 31st March at 7.14pm. I'm so happy he wasn't an April fools baby. He weighed 2.95kgs when he was born & now he is 15 weeks old & he weighs 6.5kgs.
I also have another son he has just turned 2. He loves to make Nicholas laugh. He is always cuddling & kissing him. He is such a good brother.
Nicholas has been rolling over since he was 8 weeks old (from his belly to his back). He has been sleeping through since he was 9 weeks old from about 8.30pm til 7.30-8.00am.
I'm so glad he is sleeping through. I need my sleep, but it felt like that day wasnt going to come. anyway it's getting late so i'd better go, catch you later.

My 3 beautiful boys DS1-05, DS2-.07 & DS3-09

Hi everyone,

Matthew is going great, I don't think I could ask for a better baby. He is 16 weeks today and it has absolutely flown by. I just weighed him and he is 7.1kg, I think he's going through a growth spurt atm because some nights he's waking up every 4hours. He has 2 bottom teeth that look sooo cute, he got the first one at 13wks and the second cut through at 15wks. He's already in some 00 clothes. DD is doing great with him, she is constantly cuddling and kissing him which is beautiful. She loves her little brother, and he loves her, as soon as he hears her he's all smiles.
I also have Cassy's 2nd birthday on Tuesday with her party next Sunday, I can't believe how fast that has gone too.
Anyway chat later, good luck to everyone with their 4mth needles.

Cassy n Matty

Hi everyone,

Matthew is going great, I don't think I could ask for a better baby. He is 16 weeks today and it has absolutely flown by. I just weighed him and he is 7.1kg, I think he's going through a growth spurt atm because some nights he's waking up every 4hours. He has 2 bottom teeth that look sooo cute, he got the first one at 13wks and the second cut through at 15wks. He's already in some 00 clothes. DD is doing great with him, she is constantly cuddling and kissing him which is beautiful. She loves her little brother, and he loves her, as soon as he hears her he's all smiles.
I also have Cassy's 2nd birthday on Tuesday with her party next Sunday, I can't believe how fast that has gone too.
Anyway chat later, good luck to everyone with their 4mth needles.
Nikki

Cassy n Matty

sorry about the double up i tried to stop it but it was too late.

Cassy n Matty

hi Naomi,
year DH left for Tassie on wed pretty sad! were getting there,Liam had his needles on tuesday and was weighed on wed hes only 5375gm and is 64cm long. Getting a bit worried about the weigh but mch nurse didnt seem worried!
started him on farex he loves it and gave him some pears as was suggested to me as he hasnt poohed since monday. talk again soon.

Hey Danielle,
You poor thing, I hope time passes quickly for you...
With the constipation, if he seems to be having tummy aches, you could try infacol, it helps to get the wind out.
If you are more concered, pop in at your local chemist and speak to them about baby supositories or liquid to help him go.
Just be prepared for that first poo when it comes, because it may be a doozy, have those spare clothes at hand lol.

I spent most of the night at the hossy with Annika, she had a purple rash on her legs, and she was tested for meningitis!! Blods came back 90% chance it isn't, so she is in her bed, all tucked up having her morning nap.
Putting it mildly, she scared the crap out of me!

Hey Naomi, I read your post in the general discussion page. I hope little Annika is feeling better.
God the hospital system can be crap!
I can't believe they were going to send you home without having the doc check her! unbelievable. I'm sure you were fuming.

Lu's in the bottom 20 percentile for weight/age, which I'm so proud of cause he's solely breastfed and at birth he was barely on the chart. (must be all the chocky I eat :S)
He basically puts on a kilo a month. CHUBBA!!

What are all the March babies doing now? Luka can hold his head up for about 20 secs during tummy time and I think he's trying to roll so I've been teaching him lol. He laughs and smiles alot and we have dancing time. LOL He's also only having one feed at night now at about 4:30 then up again at 8:30.
hi everyone i am kind of new to all of this.
my little man is zaiden born 27/3/07
he loves his bottle but hate sleeping in day but angel at night.at 12 weeks 6.1kg and 64cm.
he is teething too.
started rolling yesterday but gets a shoke and screams poor thing.
well his my first so its new to me too.
talk soon
Posted by: mezz_adara
Hey Naomi, I read your post in the general discussion page. I hope little Annika is feeling better.
God the hospital system can be crap!
I can't believe they were going to send you home without having the doc check her! unbelievable. I'm sure you were fuming.

Lu's in the bottom 20 percentile for weight/age, which I'm so proud of cause he's solely breastfed and at birth he was barely on the chart. (must be all the chocky I eat :S)
He basically puts on a kilo a month. CHUBBA!!

What are all the March babies doing now? Luka can hold his head up for about 20 secs during tummy time and I think he's trying to roll so I've been teaching him lol. He laughs and smiles alot and we have dancing time. LOL He's also only having one feed at night now at about 4:30 then up again at 8:30.
Sign in to follow this topic