Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

March 2007 bubs Lock Rss

Hello Everyone,
Just letting you all know i have changed my user name from Chloes_mumma to mum_mum_mum. Theres seems to be lots of Chloes mums etc around.

Hope everyone is being kept on their toes, i sure am. lol.
Whoohooo I can finally say my boy has worked out the art of crawling.

He took 6 steps (is that what you call it lol).... then looked up with the brightest of all smiles....

I couldn't wait for my DS1 to crawl and this time around with Ryan I've been dreading it, I know my life will not be the same lol.

Joey

Luke & ~Rhiarna~ 13.05.04 & Ryan 26.03.07

Congratulations on you little mans milestone JP409C I can't wait for DD to start crawling properly. She either cries on her tummy or crawls backwards lol. Unfortunetely she is also a lot more interested in pulling herself up on everything then crawling so it's looking like she'll be almost walking by the time she crawls.
Hi girls

Just a quick update on Isaac. We had to take him to the hospital on sunday, he had a temp of 39.5! Doc checked him over and he had a very red throat and his ears were a bit red too. With plenty of panadol (gotta love that stuff!) we got his temp down and last night he was back to his mischief self again.
He weighs 8.5kgs now. Not sure how tall but the doc said he is going to be very tall (def not my genes!). Hope you are all doing great and looking forward to the hols.
We are going back to vic for 10 days so I cant wait. Our families havnt seen Isaac since he was a few days old, only in photos.
Take care all xx

Hi all!!!
Annika was 9 months old on Monday!!!
A week ago today, she started crawling properly, Annika style. She is a professional bum scooter lol DH thinks she moves like a 3 legged dog!!! lovely that is
She got her 8th tooth yesterday yay.
Her sleeping is a lot better again.
if you say to her hello, she waves, if you say bye bye she waves lol, very cute, so i say it a lot!!
Since Monday she is able to sit herself up from laying down, she is very proud of herself lol
5 more days til her operation, getting nervous for her now.
All for now, witching hour will begin shortly lol

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Hi Ladies,
I am new to the forum. We have immigrated from SA about a month ago. My baby girl is 9 months old and she is a busy little girl...
I hope that I will make friends here in no time...

Hi all,
Nicholas is now 8 months old & has 8 teeth. He has just started crawling & sitting by himself. No more putting him down & knowing where he is, now i have to find him lol. He is growing so fast. talk soon

My 3 beautiful boys DS1-05, DS2-.07 & DS3-09

Hello, its been a while. Finally Austin's first tooth came fully out a week ago, and now his 2nd is on its way.Yay. Lil Austin is now letting go of the lounge and taking a step, then falls on his bum. Its so cute. Want be long and he will be chasing his brothers around the house.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Austin had his santa's photo on the weekend with his brother, and me so cute... The whole family are very excited about Austin's first Christmas.
Austin was happy to play with santa's hand then when we sat down he got a lil upset, but the helpers soon made him smile.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a safe christmas and happy new year...........
Hi All

It has been ages since I have posted anything here How is every one going, Well cooper is 8 1/2 months old. He has grown heaps. Just wondering if any one has any recipes for dinners for our little ones, as Cooper has gone off everything and just will not eat. I have been racking my brain for new ideas but to no avail. Well will chat soon just though I would catch up with everyone.

chat soon xoxox

http://lbff.lilypie.com/8eNwp10.png[/img][/url]

Hi.
Its been awhile since ive posted. Just an update on Victoria.
She will be 9 months on Friday, i cant believe how quick the the time has flown. She is now crawling like a maniac, mummys having fun chasing her and she is liking chasing after the cat. I did notice this morn when i went into her is that she is pulling her self up on the side of the cot and when were playing on the floor she will crawl all over me and pull her self up. I fyou leave the room she strats to follow you. The most important thing she is doing ios finally saying mum and i am loving it so much.
Icant wait for her 1st xmas eventhough shel be more interested in the wrapping paper.
Looking forward to this Sat as we are getting her picture taking with Santa and her cousins.

Beth :-]

Hello, i found us on page 2. Austin has all front 4 teeth now, 1 is very big the other 3 slowly getting there.
He is now taking 1-2 steps on his own. HIs so eager to catch up to his brother's.
Cant wait for Santa 2morro.Everyone enjoy the day with family and friends.
Well Chloe is 9 and a half months old now and almost crawling. She goes backwards easy enough and rolls everywhere but not forwards yet. She has seven teeth and is enjoying trying all sorts of proper solids. My floors aren't the same though lol.

Hope you all had a safe and merry christmas and a great new year to come.

Paula

Paula - Mum to Chloe 9/3/07

Sign in to follow this topic