Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. ANy friday the 13th babies?

ANy friday the 13th babies? Lock Rss

Hi,
My lil nagel was born on August the 13th which was alos a friday! Luck i am not superstitious! Although people have joked that he will someday take over the world cause he has locked me in my cupboard and locked daddy out the fornt of the house! lol clever little munchkin!!
Just wondering, i know ther was at least 9 babies born at westmead on that day...
Kirsty

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi Kirsty!

My little Brayden was born on Friday 13th (May, 2005). We're not superstitious but seeing as that was his EDD we thought the chances of him being born on that day were very slim... but he came on the day!!!

He is a very healthy bub and nearly 6 months old!

Bye!

Hi Kirsty and Hannie,
I don't have any babies born on the 13th, but I thought you might be interested in this. My brother was born on July 13th, he got married on July 13th and his second son was born on July 13th. His first son was born on January 13th.
Guess he'll never forget his anniversary or his second son's birthday!!!

Sue. Mum of Zac, Ashlee, BJ and Tahlia. Vic

Hi Ashtonsmum
If it makes you feel any better I am a mother of three and three of us, myself, husband and my son were all born on Friday the 13th. We are all fine and my son has proven in his ten years to be very worldly.....maybe a little superstitiousness is not unwarranted......lol
Sign in to follow this topic