Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. so whats the 6 month old babys doing in 2005

so whats the 6 month old babys doing in 2005 Lock Rss

hi my name is jess and i have a 6month old baby girl.
i was just wondering what every one elses babys are doing at 6months.She was born on the 16th jan 2005 and going great.she eats sleeps plays heaps laughs heap and smiles all the time.when she gets upsets she mumbles something that sounds like mumumumumum which dad was a bit upset but hey i was over the moon.shes trying to crawl at the moment shes moving up down round and round but not on her knees.she weighs 6.5kgs and is growing healthy.
so lets get to know what every one elses baby is doing
NAME
NAME OF BABY
AGE OF BABY
WHAT THEY ARE UP TO

ME 30, DH 32, DD 10 , DD 4 and baby due 24th May 2015

Hi my son brayden was also born 16th jan at 3:48pm
He has just started this week to roll round everywhere and is also trying to crawl but gets very frustrated.
He weighs 10kg and is 74 cm long... So he is a big boy...
He got his 2 bottom teeth at 19 weeks and is currently getting his top teeth...
He is a very happy baby and especially loves his jolly jumper, He spends at least 2-3 hrs a day in it...
He is also very interested in the outdoors at the moment and stares at the trees and plants swaying in the breeze..
He eats 2-3 solid meals a day but is still not that fussed with food and loves his bottle which seems to still satisfy him enough more than the food.

amandavic

Sign in to follow this topic