1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Teething
  5. First tooth at 3 months!

First tooth at 3 months! Lock Rss

hey all,
what is a fruit tooth sorry??
Belle's going good with her 2 teeth and had relief for a little while but for the past month her teething has become much worse, she's now 5 and a half months and holds her own teething ring etc, but those sort of things can only do so much as she's getting 6 teeth! Believe it or not. Pamol doesn't do much to help now but we are finding new things that are helping, but it's so hard on her sad and you feel so helpless because of al the pain they're going through at such a young age sad

numbing gums with ice?
does that work well?
I'd be a bit scared to do that lol

my daughter got her first 2 bottom teeth at 13weeks - now at 9months she has 7 teeth - she'd prolly have 8 (4 top and bottom) but she may have a health disorder which means she only has one single front tooth in the exact midline of her mouth - all i want is for another front tooth to cut thru but does'nt look like happenning
when she's older and loses her baby teeth will 2 come through instead of one?

My son Hunter is only 8 and a half weeks old and is already cutting his first tooth. Back, top gum, which I think is wierd...but I guess all babies are different and there is no right or wrong time for any milestone =)
My sons been showing all the signs of teething (is 13 weeks old) but the nurse told me that there was no way he could be getting teeth this early. Im glad after reading this post that it is possible. Hes crying non stop, chewing on fist or anything you put near him, drooling, gone off his food a bit today, and his gums are swollen. Reillys usually so good natured and placid, I want my little man back!
Yep, my son is 3 months tomorrow and I found his first tooth coming through today. He has been grizzly since Monday, non stop drooling for about a month, tries to chew everything and hasn't been sleeping through since Monday. It isn't the usual first tooth either, it's one on the bottom left, not the canine ones, not sure what it's called. Hoping it hurries up and cuts through or goes back down, poor little man
[quote name='StephanieAnn' date='30 August 2009 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1251625424' post='2485409'] Hey all, Bella is 3 months 2 weeks and had her first tooth come through a few days after she was 3 months, has anyone else had their bub teeth this early? no probs with it either, barely ever cries etc, so doing really well Thanks smile [/quote
[quote name='AL0A2A' date='27 March 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1269650599' post='2666216'] [quote name='StephanieAnn' date='30 August 2009 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1251625424' post='2485409'] Hey all, Bella is 3 months 2 weeks and had her first tooth come through a few days after she was 3 months, has anyone else had their bub teeth this early? no probs with it either, barely ever cries etc, so doing really well Thanks smile [/quote [/quote]

Hey all,
Bella is 3 months 2 weeks and had her first tooth come through a few days after she was 3 months,
has anyone else had their bub teeth this early?
no probs with it either, barely ever cries etc,
so doing really well

Thanks smile

Hi My first daughter had her first teeth at 3 months with no issues at all, I also had my first teeth at 3 months as well as my mum.
So family link for us.
Second daughter had them later and have effected her a lot.
Gopod luck
My second child had a tooth come through at five weeks old. The doctor told me it was a milk tooth and said its not uncommon for teeth to come through that early, some babies are even born with teeth already broken through the gums.
To those who have all teething symptoms, but no teeth yet...

My DD started teething around 3mths (drooling chewing on fist swollen gums etc), but didn't actually cut her 1st tooth till 11.5 mths. SHe turns 1 in 2 days and only has her 2 bottom teeth.

Thankfully she wasn't too bad when she cut her teeth, but we had some days where she was so miserable. I could see the teeth, but after a few days they would dissapear again...

I dont know whats better the long drawn out process or what you guys are going through at 3mths!

Hey all,
Bella is 3 months 2 weeks and had her first tooth come through a few days after she was 3 months,
has anyone else had their bub teeth this early?
no probs with it either, barely ever cries etc,
so doing really well

Thanks smile

same as my little boy he got his first bottom one when he was 3 months 3 weeks old then the next day the next bottom one then the top two side ones next to his top two middle one and then one of his middle ones got al 3 top ones in one day so by 5 months had 5 teeth
not even grizzley at all still sleeping 12 hours straight at night!!smile
Sign in to follow this topic