Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Teething
  5. amber teething beads

amber teething beads Lock Rss

how quickly do they work? I brought mine today and put them on him he is a terrible dribbler and always has to wear a bib and i have to change it all the time.... also he has had two sleeps since then did the wrapping it around his ankle and putting a sock over it like suggested if you want them to wear it 24 hours....

any way he isn't dribbling do they work that fast??? cos I am going to buy a heap and give them as presents if they do.... my girlfriend in england is having a baby soon do they have them over there does anyone know
DS actually got better when i took his OFF! I dont think they work, well they didnt on DS.
What are they actually meant to do??
Amber is a bio-transmitter comparable to aromatherapy and homeopathy.
The necklace is worn under the clothing next to the skin. It is best worn all the time removing only to clean or when the child is swimming or bathing. In our experience the child rarely touches or fiddles with the necklace. When the Amber is rubbed against cloth it stores an electro-negative charge; it is this stored loading that produces the healing effect. Similar to that of a copper bracelet worn by an arthritis sufferer.
It used to be traditional in parts of old Europe to hand the Bernstein necklace from one generation to the other just as it was traditional to do so with the Christening gown.
Thanks. Ive heard so much about them but never looked up what they actually did.

Can adults use them? Do they help with sleep?
are they expensive? and where do you get them?

thanks

I got mine on trade me brand new.....auction she is a dealer i think
thanks... smile

hey there,my daughter has been wearing hers for about 6 months,she is currently almost 10 months old & cutting her bottom 2 teeth,in my experience i have 4 older kids,i think they are helping especially with the redness from the drool rash & the drool itself. i really notice a difference if i forget to put them back on after a bath,but i also think they may be helping with the pain itself as she is cutting 2 at once & isn't really suffering as much as my other kids have,granted each child is different,but i am a convert & got some for a friends little boy (rockin black ones) & she too thinks the drool has dried up a lot,no red cheeks ect. i got mine off ebay about $20.00...
I think they work that fast (24 hours or so) I also think they stop that fast if you forget to put them back on!! My DD didn't drool nearly as much and her red cheeks disappeared overnight. I am a big fan!! (as you know subzero wink )

I think they work that fast (24 hours or so) I also think they stop that fast if you forget to put them back on!! My DD didn't drool nearly as much and her red cheeks disappeared overnight. I am a big fan!! (as you know subzero wink )

I brought the ones you suggested.... thankyou so much ... think i may be a convert tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
We've had great results, and I'm converted. That's the first thing I buy for gifts now. I buy mine from www.littlemunchkins.co.nz as they have a great range and a really informative website.
Sign in to follow this topic