Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Eye teeth Lock Rss

Hi Guys

My 18 month old DD has just got the point of her last eye tooth through her gum. My question is does the pain continue as the tooth is still pushing through? She is pretty feral at the moment fighting day sleep, screaming during the night, refusing bottles and fussy with food. Which she has done with most of her other teeth. She is particularly bad at the moment though.

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys

My 18 month old DD has just got the point of her last eye tooth through her gum. My question is does the pain continue as the tooth is still pushing through? She is pretty feral at the moment fighting day sleep, screaming during the night, refusing bottles and fussy with food. Which she has done with most of her other teeth. She is particularly bad at the moment though.

Thanks in advance

HI there,

Judging from my daughters behaviour I would have to say it probably is still painful. My daughter has just cut her last eye tooth this week and she has been an absolute horror both day and night! Perhaps try some Brauer Teething Relief liquid or Child calm liquid ...these seem to help a bit. Good luck!
My DD is really battling with her eye teeth... they just won't pop thru and are really sore sad Shame man!
From what I remember they were the worst when she was teething even when i could feel them but no see for memory once they are visible she got better i used hylands teething gel and bruaer and on really bad nights I'd give her panadol
My Secound is teething her molars so I feel for you and bub hope they stop hurting soon
Sign in to follow this topic