Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Teething
  5. Teething rings too big o.O

Teething rings too big o.O Lock Rss

Hey ladies,

So my wee girl has started teething already and she's only 2 and half months old, problem is her teething rings are far to big for her wee mouth. So where is a good place to get smaller teething rings or necklaces or what do you recommend ? Please help smile
My girl started teething young too. Her favourite teething thing was a cold wet facecloth! Cheap easy and you can take them out with you, just put a couple in a container and chuck it in your nappy bag wink

Sophie the giraffe smile
My son started teething at 11 weeks. Unfortunately, at this age they still cannot grasp objects well enough to chew and naw on. I used to a cold washcloth or let him chew my thumb (clean your hands of course). I spoke to my GP about what I could do and he said to give him panadol or dymadon. He said that he is in pain, so give him some relief.

It will get better once they get a bit older. Try also the Tommy Tippee mesh dummies. I used to put ice in it for my son to chew on (its mesh like material prevents choking) and he still loves it.
Blee27+Lai+BFP wrote:
Sophie the giraffe smile

I second that about Sophie.
Blee27+Lai+BFP wrote:
Sophie the giraffe smile

Second this one!!!!!!! My DD loved her Sophie(s). She went through about 3 of them I think.
*The Good Wife* wrote:
Blee27+Lai+BFP wrote:
Sophie the giraffe smile

Second this one!!!!!!! My DD loved her Sophie(s). She went through about 3 of them I think.

They're awesome hey! DD still chews on hers sometimes! It's the only thing that's ever reached those back teeth - the ones that give her the most grief!

To the op- I was in a rush before so didn't mention it but we also have an amber bracelet and use brauers(sp?) Teething relief when needed!
I highly recommend an Amber Teething necklace smile
Might want to look into the amber teething necklace or we would just rinse a flannel in cold water freeze for about half on hour and than rub on there gums. Great for summer as well!

AA still chews on hers sometimes! It's the only thing that's ever reached those back teeth - the ones that give her the most grief!

------------------------------------------------
Family Guy Seasons 1-10 DVD
Glee Seasons 1-3 DVD
agree wit the amber. HOWEVER.... make sure if you get one it is authentic, certified raw baltic amber from a licenced seller. it's easy to find out they will come with an authenticity number that can be checked with the amber society online. anyone unable to provide an individual b=number for your amber is probably selling cheap verysions that wont do the job.
A Life In Harmony sells on facebook and ebay. I gotmine from them and they are fully registered and recognised.

Agree also with Sophie the giraffe, DS loves hers still at 16months! also try the Gummy Dummy, it's a dummy that is shaped like a horse shoe, not sed for pacifying it's just to chew on but sits in the mouth so they dont need to hold it.
We have a tiny strawberry teething toy coz our baby started early, its bright and textured and the gel is only in the point of the strawberry so easy as to fit in bubs mouth, got it from my local baby store =)
Sign in to follow this topic