Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Teething
  5. hello 7month old is teething..

hello 7month old is teething.. Rss

and she is so unsettled,i have tried bonjela, but i hate having to use it on her. can any of you mummys tell me what else i can do.
Weleda baby make a teething powder you could try.

Nzchicky wrote:
Bonjela is probably the best thing to use, and use pain relief...paracetamol. Teething toys, or things she can chew on, rusks, rubbery toys. Good luck

+1

Also a damp flannel chilled in fridge

Freeze everything from teethers, to wet washcloths, to carrots and celery, it helps in numbing the aching gums in your little ones.
Poor baby!! Feed her fresh and frozen food. Did you try teething tablet? It works so well too. Homeopathic chamomilla can also help. Let your baby bite on a cold teething ring– these should be sterilised and cooled in the fridge. To relieve the discomfort, try massaging over her gums with a clean finger or a cool, damp washcloth; the pressure will temporarily ease the pain. For many, the pain of teething is worse at night when babies have no distractions. Rocking chair might help soothe her girls. Babies who are in a lot of pain and who are older than three months can benefit from a dose of sugar-free infant paracetamol or ibuprofen. However, follow the correct dosage instructions after consulting your doctor. Hope it helps.

Roper.
Hi. My daughter is 7 months old but she is not teething yet. I’m quite worried about it. I’m planning to take her to our dentist in Burlington ( http://www.pearldentalburlington.com/services-f... ). But is it required? Is this condition normal? She is our first child and we have no previous experiences. Could it be due to some deficiency? Kindly advise.
Mariejrivera48 wrote:
Hi. My daughter is 7 months old but she is not teething yet. I’m quite worried about it. I’m planning to take her to our dentist in Burlington ( http://www.pearldentalburlington.com/services-f... ). But is it required? Is this condition normal? She is our first child and we have no previous experiences. Could it be due to some deficiency? Kindly advise.

She probably is teething ... meaning that her teeth are moving but she might not find it uncomfortable. This can happen. Every baby is different. If she was 17months old and there was no sign of teething at any stage then i would consider seeking help. But right now she is still at an age where if it hasnt happened yet, it could happen at anytime. OR it is already happening but she is just a really good at coping with it. Teething symptoms are not the same for all babies. Key ones are: drooling. Pulling at her ears occasionally. Wanting to chew. She could do none of those things and still have a tooth come through. My friends baby had this happen with several of her baby's teeth. No signs, then wham a tooth was there. So it just depends.
Sign in to follow this topic