Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

Lump in mouth Lock

I had this same problem w my little guy. He also started teething young. Apparently the baby teet...

New no replies
rosiemay

Is my 3 month old bubba teething? Lock

My baby girl is a week shy of three months. Just as we've been getting more settled and prop...

1 reply

Babies can teeth at any time. Can you see any lumps or hole for a tooth to come in? http://www.oralanswers.com/babys-gums-teething-....

Tori-93

One stressed out mumma Lock

Teething will be the death of me. Harper just wont eat or drink anything, shes cutting her 5th to...

2 replies

Yep i'll have a look into them Yes mee too so over it haha, i'm sure she is too.

Rwelbeloved

Just weaned Lock

Hi all, I've weaned my 13 month old DD onto cows milk over the last month and my boobs have...

New no replies
Meisha_Campbell

Teething and sleeping at night Lock

have you tried teething beads or cold ice blocks. We also used to massage my DD gums to help if i...

2 replies

My Dr said that if it gets bad just give them panadol, don't let them suffer. So I tend to give panadol before bed if its bad. ...

Tegan2good

Signs of teething Lock

Hey all, Just wondering if rubbing ears is a sign of teething? Im just noticed recently my son,...

1 reply

I would have thought that this is more a sign of an ear infection. Maybe take him to the Dr to get checked out?

missy_83h

8 month old teething help Lock

My bub is really having a effort of a time with teething. He seems to be constantly bothered by i...

1 reply

I have a amber bead necklace for my son that they actually do work its got lots of benefits while baby is teething... I have had tro...

knockonwood

Do you find teething worse at night time? Lock

DD2 is 10 months old and for the last couple of weeks has been waking overnight which I think is ...

3 replies

I tried Nurofen for kids and teething powders that seems to work better than bon gela and pamol.. I have to rock my son either in a ...

Pungadiana

1 year and 2 months and no teeth yet Lock

hi there my daughter has 1 year and 2 months and no teeth yet should i worry about it!!! help please

6 replies

I have 4 kiddies the older3 good their teeth 6-7 months but my youngest in now 10.5 months and he is only just starting to teeth, so...

Seemesack

Teething Reccomemdation Lock

Hi all, I just wanted to share a teething reccommendation with all of you (I didn't even kno...

New no replies
new mum #no idea

Teething help pls! Lock

My 20 wk old is teething at the moment, also accompanied by lots of head scratching and has had l...

5 replies

My bub has been "teething" for the last month or so. We give her Hyland's Teething Gel as she will not take Bonjela a...

Golden feather

Help my sons teething and VERY Sore and unsettled Lock

My son has just gone 9 months and is cutting his 4th tooth (top right side eye tooth) and is so s...

1 reply

Yeah he has had an ear infection before associated with his congestion. We have elevated his bed and that works as for pamol and vic...

Teething and giving pain relief Lock

If you've tried every other option you have available like cool wash cloth, bonjela etc, i w...

New no replies
mumziiee

Not eating Lock

Hey Ladies. DD is cutting her 7th tooth now. This time she's hardly even eating, she starts...

4 replies

My DD2 goes off her food as a tooth breaks through. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as she is not dehydrating, or she is of...

aghhhh teething!!!! Lock

If you haven't already you could try giving him frozen slices of kiwi fruit, it might give h...

4 replies

Hi, i use the natural teething powder. i just mix it up with baby food. It seems to work. Also ive heard really good things about th...

MBR

Really amazed how Amber works! Lock

I just wanted to share my experience with teething and my daughter. (Btw my son didn't have ...

2 replies

I have heard nothing but positiveness with regards to these amber beads... This is something on the 'Must Get' list!! Is t...

Briese@4

NEW Hyland's Teething Tablets Lock

Can anyone tell me if Hyland's teething tablets are for sale any where here in Australia? I have ...

6 replies

Yes they are available. Problem was fixed and they're back on the market. I get them from a local Amcal

ally.law.tyler

Going crazy ! Lock

Omg my son has been crazy for the past 3 days/nights. Won't sleep, won't take a bottle...

2 replies

Could be the teeth My dd went off her feeds while teething, she still has no teeth though, hope he's doing ok!

Ben&Chloës Mama

Molars Lock

Just wondering how long it takes for molars to come through (as in each tooth). DS is getting his...

6 replies

Was trying to avoid the amber necklaces due to chocking hazzard??

Does it matter what order teeth come through? Lock

I think there is an order in which they erupt as i remember reading it in 'what to expect th...

New no replies

i hate teething! Lock

I was told by my gastro (sorry cant spell it) doctor that you cant give babies suppositories befo...

5 replies

My son started that at same age he is now 7 months and still no teeth!!! If his gums seem to be hurting I use naturo pharm teethmed ...

MaxwellG

Too many teeth??? Lock

My son turned 2 in April, and had all 20 teeth by the end of May. He's been a bit off in th...

New no replies

Teething rash? Lock

Bump!

New no replies
MissLily13

Vomiting and teething??? Lock

Hi ladies Just curious to see if any of your wee ones vomited with teething? My dd nearly five m...

8 replies

Terror Tots wrote: Another common theory is that teething lowers their immunity which is why they always seem to get sick around the...

Joclynlamont

11 Month Old Lost Front Tooth Lock

Hi, I am a bit distraught because last night at 5.30 my little girl (11 months) fell on a drink b...

2 replies

My cousins son when he was about 18months had a fall and split his front tooth in 2. She ended up having to take him to the children...

mumziiee

can teething powders and gels be used together? Lock

FINALY my DD first tooth is pushing through. I usually use a teething power, is it ok to use bonj...

5 replies

Little man was a very bad teether, the wet flannal worked well but he also liked frozen beans to suck on. We also used a little too...

mumziiee

7 month old and tantrums? or teeth? Lock

I am after some ideas on how to deal with babies having tantrums.. bed, getting dressed and washi...

New no replies
RainbowDragon

Bleeding gums Lock

My sons gums have been bleeding on and off for a while now. My parents say it's normal when ...

2 replies

He's 14 months old I brush his teeth twice a day (though sometimes I forget).

Wanna see graces tooth?? Lock

yes I do, she is growing up so fast

7 replies

Naww...

Jessstarnz

How long does it take???.... Lock

My son is 5 months old and has been on off teething since 4 months, i know it is, because of the ...

2 replies

Mummy loves her cheeky boy wrote: Everyone was telling us ds was teething but it turned out he actually had ear infections instead ...

Jessstarnz

How long does it take???.... Lock

My son is 5 months old and has been on off teething since 4 months, i know it is, because of the ...

2 replies

id be ok with an anklet or bracelet ,..i will give it a go... i guess you'll never know if you dont try! When he has bad days....

sarahlia080

Amber necklace Lock

where can I get a good quality Amber teething necklace?

2 replies

Got mine off eBay too from "howkoolzat" was inexpensive, came with all the genuine certificates and I've been very pl...

And we have... Lock

How cute o wee grace is 6 months already jeez man where does time go?!!! how adorable.

4 replies

Teething is a horrible thing for bubs to go through. She is a real cutie. Xx

boo-shoe

WATERY DIARRHOEA Lock

my 10 mth old has had watery smelly diarrhoea this morning,he has been cutting his bottom eye too...

8 replies

I have a 3 months Old Baby that hasbeen passing out watery stool. We are into exclusive breastfeeding so I don't get it. Can so...

Possum & Joey

I now know why she was so grumpy Lock

So the other day I posted about Joey being extremely grumpy and bad tempered were she's not ...

2 replies

Rosie Mumma wrote: Possum & Joey wrote: So the other day I posted about Joey being extremely grumpy and bad tempered were sh...

Rwelbeloved

Teething Help please Lock

Just want to know do people put the bonjela on before or after a feed? Just if I put it on before...

1 reply

just be prepared if you put it on before that your nipple may go numb. Can you try putting it on a few minutes before a feed so it...

Karinabolton32

First time Mum, first tooth Lock

I will give you my background first. My boy Joel is nearly 7 months old. We had a rough start w...

1 reply

Well. I'm happy now. He ate two meals today. I was going to leave it but he was wanting more after breast feeds so Yay! Bac...

RainbowDragon

Molars Lock

My son seems to be getting one of his back molars on his bottom jaw he's one and he has 4 te...

2 replies

My DS is 12 months old with 4 teeth and today I noticed his top right molar has actually come through. I was at the doctor's at...

Saber_Suzie

Teething Rash?? Lock

About 4 days ago I noticed a rash starting to appear on my 8 month old. It started in his groin a...

1 reply

Hi, My bub has had the exact same symptoms this last week and it turned out to be Roseola Virus, she is getting better, her rash on...

Writetoleasha

Teething Troubles, PLEASE HELP Lock

Hi ladies, My daughter has just gone 7mths and the teething is horrible. This last week especial...

5 replies

Hi ladies Thanks for all the responses, and yes it turns out it was something otjer then teething. I took her back to the doctors o...