Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

Coughing? Lock

My baby has been quite irritated by his first tooth and has been coughing the last few days since...

6 replies

My dd started to have the hot red cheeks two weeks ago, a week ago started to cough at night. She is still coughing at night around ...

Brooke99

Possably teething / your ideas please Lock

My son will be 4 months old tomorrow, I am breast feeding him only and he has started to suck his...

New no replies
MamaBec72

Teething so over it Lock

Just want to vent that I am over teething. DS is almost 18 mths. Breast feeding as he doesn...

5 replies

Tell me about it. DD2 just turned 2 and she still needs to get her 4 back molars. They cause so much pain and disturb her sleep and ...

Got hes first tooth. Lock

Aww, how cute. I hope he didn't suffer too much to get that little toothy through.

1 reply

Oh Yippee first tooth, so exciting.

VaVe82

Teething and no appetite? Lock

Hi all! I read the forum a lot, but I don't write too often - this time I thought I'd a...

2 replies

hi ds3 lost his appetite almost completely (refused almost every form of food except his milk bottles) when teething with his back...

mumziiee

Wow. Amber anklet works!!! Lock

My DD has been teething. Due to lack of sleep and running out of ideas i tried a amber anklet and...

3 replies

My cousin's daughter got her amber necklace caught on a toy that moved around and it almost choked her. Lucky my cousin was qui...

Mabulltao

My little boy get two big Tooth on Top~! Lock

My little boy ten months old now, and get two big tooth on top! But the tooth looks like a little...

New no replies
bl0om

Is IT teething? Lock

My bub is about to turn 6 months. He's a generally happy and social baby but 3 days ago he s...

8 replies

thanks for the info. Yea we'll check in with the doc or his ped if things dont improve. My mil thinks his gums are still not qu...

mumziiee

teething? white lines?? Lock

I think my 3 1/2 month old has started teething. Chewing on everything and anything, grizzley, dr...

1 reply

Ive used pamol and teethers but not bonjella, i do have some but it says not to use under 4months

Cuddles for Mum

Grinding teeth Lock

DD has just popped her two top teeth, she had her bottom two for a while now. But i noticed today...

3 replies

DD only just started when her top two teeth came through enough for her to notice. But she didn't do it as much yesterday, so m...

Jersabelle

Teething early Lock

My son (who is almost 3) got his first tooth at 4 months old then the rest followed. He got every...

3 replies

My lil boy got his first tooth at 3 months and by 6.5 months had 8!!! Gosh he's beautiful. He was also born 11 pound 7 with a...

mummi2bella

when do you know that your baby is teething Lock

Hey would like to know what other people think. My daughter is 11 weeks and 1 day and for the pas...

5 replies

Hi there just needing some advise...i have a nearly 7 month old son and for the last week or so he is not sleeping very well, hes fi...

Helrogers59@gmail.com

hard time teething Lock

My 1yr old is getting her teeth. I have counted at least 5 that are coming thru. She won't have a...

3 replies

Ok haven't heard of that. I have 3 other kids but miss 1 is a lot worse then I remember the others being.

Findbrendonandebony

Teething issues Lock

My wee lil man has been a little unhappy latly. Im not sure but i think hes teething as he dribbl...

2 replies

Teething necklaces really are awesome. We had one for ds, it was an anklet rather than a necklace & he lost it in the park one d...

Marie_k

HELP! Lock

Hi everyone Our DS has just turned one and I think his molars are making themselves known. He re...

3 replies

Hmm not really sadly! Booked him in to see the dr the doctors again this arvo so hopefully something else comes out of this.. Thanks )

Possum & Joey

She got her first tooth !!!! Lock

I forgot to share with you ladie's yesterday when i was on, anyway i found out why DD has been o...

3 replies

Awww congrats. Its hard to believe they will nearly be one soon. Jordyn has just cut his top middle tooth (that one was a bugger).

Ben&Chloës Mama

anyone have any advice about sleep for teething baby? Lock

so DS is teething and for the last week has been waking up at about 3am. tonight is much worse, i...

4 replies

I feel your pain, DS has been teething as well. It's not fun when your sleep suffers. I found Bonjela to be absolutely useless. The ...

Mylittlebean12

I need help finding a recipe Lock

I need a recipe for teething rusks but it cant have dairy egg or baby cereal because he is sensit...

4 replies

stayathomemum.com.au I know they have an egg free recipe. Use water or almond/rice milk instead of milk & flour instead of rice...

little_muffin

4 in 1 go . . . Lock

so perhaps that's what has been causing my little muffin discomfort. I thought it might have so...

2 replies

Little Miss's wrote: Its awful for them. My DDs both cut multiple teeth at once. It sucks at the time but I think in the long run it...

jlg410

Tooth cutting through at the front of the gums not the top? Lock

I felt a small hard bit in bubs mouth and where I saw it, it is white. My concern is that it is a...

2 replies

Thanks boofarama. I feel a bit better about it now Still seems a bit strange though, lol. How long did it take your DS 'crazy' to...

Berkmac

Teething and breastfeeding Lock

Hi everyone, My little girl just cut her first tooth at 10 months and this morning she bit me wh...

2 replies

Thanks ladies. I will give your advice a go the next time she goes for a chomp

Brittanycat

There's a tooth!! Lock

SO yesterday I noticed that Cooper has a little tooth cutting through. He is being so sooky I kn...

4 replies

Our DD just got her first tooth at 10 months, super cute. We're using a toothbrush as the community nurse told me its a good idea ...

T_Mara_

What are the most OBVIOUS signs of teething??? FTM Lock

My lil one is nearly 4 months now and is dribbling like never befor!! he also shoves his hand in ...

5 replies

melmul wrote: It could be, my bub is 4 1/2 mths & has 2 teeth. He was dribbling, gnawing on his hand & trying to bit...

Flee n' 3

Reaction to Amber teething necklace? Lock

Hi ladies, was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or experienced their little one having a rea...

6 replies

Hi melmul not sure on the length and its in the bedroom with hubby asleep for night shift so can't measure it as I dont want to go g...

Red Tea

Questions about baltic amber necklace for teething. Lock

DS is now 7 months and his first tooth is coming through. I'm thinking of buying him a baltic amb...

16 replies

I bought some off eBay for $6 each, pretty sure they're fake! Lol Only reason I twigged was that I bought 2 of them. They came wit...

Darklilangel2010

Top Canine teeth first Lock

Hey mummies, I have a 4 week old son who has been teething for about a week or longer. Tonight I ...

5 replies

Sorry I meant to say that he was 4 months old

Amy Lee

6.5 months old is teething and is very miserable Lock

My DS is teething and is miserable! He just wants to be held ALL THE TIME and his sleeping has be...

4 replies

Thank you!!! He is much better today and I can actually feel his bottom tooth cutting through. I'm using Infants' Friend, it certain...

*Frankie*

how many teeth should a two year old have ?? Lock

My darling little miss is painfull little thing ....always has been !! lol ol lol ...she is very ...

7 replies

They get 20 teeth - 2 sets of molars and then 6 on the top and 6 on the bottom. They typically have a full set between the ages of 2...

Melyssab

Did your bub drink less while teething Lock

Bub is drinking less formula and less often at the moment. I'm hoping its just cause she is teeth...

11 replies

They can also go off milk whe. They r ready for solids. Mi.e did this. try some mashed boiled pears or pumpkin. Formula can sometim...

Aramat 35

bitting through dummies Lock

Hi, My 17 month old Daughter has started bitting through her dummies and then she has a hard tim...

3 replies

My daughter does the same when shes teething. Seems like we go thru a dummy a day

AmandaKS

9 week old teething? Lock

Hi everyone This is my first baby so I have no idea what to look out for! She's 9 1/2 weeks and...

2 replies

Hey just thought i would let you no my son was exactly like what you were describing it got to the point he wasnt sleeping at night ...

Mummabear*000

9 months no teeth - has anyone else experienced late teethers? Lock

Just as title says any late teething experiences I have been thinking my 9 month old has been get...

10 replies

Hey ds just about 10 months and only just got first tooth

Mummabear*000

9 months no teeth - has anyone else experienced late teethers? Lock

Just as title says any late teething experiences I have been thinking my 9 month old has been get...

New no replies
Zombie1940

Teething Rash Lock

Just wondering.. what other mums an dads are using to get rid of their babies chin rash from teet...

3 replies

I use baby powder.. It really works. Keeps it dry I put it on at night and in the morning it has cleared up. My son gets it under ...

Kellie_Murphy

How badly did your baby sleep while teething Lock

Hi my five month old baby girl is waking 4-6 times a night and has been or the last 3 weeks. she...

5 replies

hi there my buba was waking every hour wanting breastfeeds I stopped breastfeeding her in the night and expressed instead and gave i...

Kellie_Murphy

cutting teeth - how bad Lock

How badly did your baby cut teeth? What symptoms did you notice? I'm not talking about drooling o...

5 replies

My dd didn't cut her 1st teeth till 10 months. She is reasonably a good teether, she gets a bit sooky nd whingy durin the day, goes ...

Martiniprica

where to get amber necklace Lock

Hi there, I'm thinking at getting one of the amber necklaces from ebay but I don't want to get s...

New no replies
Sacoyadyshanna

Teething rings too big o.O Lock

Hey ladies, So my wee girl has started teething already and she's only 2 and half months old, pr...

17 replies

Mum-2-2-Babes wrote: My girl started teething young too. Her favourite teething thing was a cold wet facecloth! Cheap easy and you c...

StrawberryTimTam

Spewy poo-ey teether! Lock

Hey all. Ds is getting his 4th tooth, second top one, and is having lots of trouble with it. Poor...

2 replies

Thanks little miss! Just wanted to see if there was something & now I know there is at least one thing that could help the tummy sid...

gypsy kylz

i havnt seen this before...? looks really painful =( Lock

my DS is 8months and his 2 top front teeth have been giving him some strife for over a month now,...

3 replies

Oh thats good it's not smelling. Hopefully it will ease soon, maybe he's just got really big teeth trying to push through.