Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

Chase&Charlie'sMummy

Rash from constant drooling? Lock

DS is 20 months old and the last 2 days he has been drooling like crazy although he has all his t...

New no replies
Cuddles for Mum

How to tell if LO is in pain Lock

I am pretty sure my DD is teething, she has many of the signs and has had for the past couple of ...

2 replies

She isn't really irritable at all, although in the evenings she sometimes is. I can't see any swelling or redness, so i am pretty su...

Margaret17robinson

WakInh during the night Lock

My daughter is almost one and has only 5 teeth. It has been such a slow process with her! When sh...

2 replies

Thanks for that It's just do hard to know what to do. Last night she grizzled for like an hour and a half. I cannot sleep at all if...

Possum & Joey

Not Sure If It's Teething Lock

Hello im a new mum to a 4 month old baby girl. My little girl is very healthy and eating fine, bu...

5 replies

Hi there, it is a pain when they are teething. Really feel for them. the sachets you can get to dissolve on the tongue are good but ...

An Angels Gift <3

Brushing teeth Lock

This may seem like a silly question but I'll ask anyways.... My 10month old has 2 bottom teeth (...

8 replies

I feel the necklace is not covering the neck area enough for the oils to be releases,where the anklets have close contact all round ...

Joelene_

Amber necklace....................... Lock

I was wondering if anyone is using the amber necklace for teething, and does it help?? Also, wher...

11 replies

That's a shame,was it 100% Baltic amber? A few fakes out there . Was it the necklace u had?

bunny12

amber anklet Lock

Hi, I have heard alot about amber necklaces but I got the ambertastic ANKLET . I feel at ease to ...

3 replies

Cool good to know My daughter wasnt too bad with the teething. But number 2 is on the way so if I have any trouble ill look into t...

Kellie_Murphy

five month old up four times a night Lock

Hi, my five month old girl for the last two weeks is up four times a night and it takes me three ...

1 reply

Hi! My 6month old has been doing the exact same thing lately and has two bottom teeth coming through. She ónly naps for 15mins at a...

mamaluv

Canines coming through at 5mths Lock

My lil man is 5mths old he has been teething since he was about 2-3mths. Earlier today i noticed/...

2 replies

Thanks ladies some relief knowing he'll be ok just a very grumpy baby and plenty sleepless nights for us. After having a look today ...

is this teething? Lock

Probably not. Drooling is supposed to start around 12 weeks. Many mums start thinking baby is tee...

New no replies
Onlinedentaltips

how to avoid cavities in childhood Lock

hello friends this is gabriel new to this forum and i am very much scared about tooth cavities in...

New no replies
Mumx2+nomore

3month old teething should I try to give him a rusk? Lock

Hi Ladies, This is my second child and he is teething. His gums are very swollen in 3 places an...

2 replies

There are lots of great teethers out there to choose from, why bother with a rusk! Buy a few different types and let him decide what...

proud_mum_of_one

Amber teething necklaces Lock

I'm wondering what other parents think of the amber teething necklaces. Everyone I have spoken to...

34 replies

Hi You have to be careful about fakes. Genuine Baltic Amber is available from www.loveamberx.com There is a half price sale in the e...

LouChoo

dribbling rash Lock

My DD has had for a good 2 months a rash around her mouth that we cannot clear up. We have tried...

New no replies

at what age did your bub Lock

hey i was wondering when did your bub get there 2yo molars and there eye teeth? DS is getting th...

2 replies

thanks for replying has anyones bub got 8 teeth at once?

MD4067

Eye teeth Lock

Hi Guys My 18 month old DD has just got the point of her last eye tooth through her gum. My que...

3 replies

From what I remember they were the worst when she was teething even when i could feel them but no see for memory once they are visib...

Kayla*89

Brauers teething relief? Lock

So my dd has just starting teething. Had a few bad nights sleep so last night gave her some panad...

16 replies

amber teething necklaces worked for my babies. We didn't need to use any gels after the babies started wearing them. ps. they are f...

mummato1

Just after some opinions on Amber teething necklaces. Have you used them? Do you think they work?...

6 replies

Hi my son is 8 mths old and he has been wearing his for 4 days now, I think so far it is helping him, The only time I take it off i...

top teeth or bottom teeth first??? Lock

I always assumed that bubs get the bottom teeth first, but it seems my DD is getting her top teet...

6 replies

I always assumed that bubs get the bottom teeth first, but it seems my DD is getting her top teeth first. Did your bub get their bo...

mummy2alexis

10 weeks old and teething! Lock

Hi ladies, so DS is 10 weeks old and had just gotten his first teeth. It's very early which is st...

1 reply

Hi ladies, so DS is 10 weeks old and had just gotten his first teeth. It's very early which is strange but what makes it weirder is...

Caseydrew

Hylands Vs Bionjela Lock

my 4 month old is teething and can be up all night in pain. Bonjela works but can only be used ev...

7 replies

My little boy loves bonjela he's 14 months now and starting to get his molars in he knows where the bonjela is and tries to put it ...

Clairejadams

teething rashes Lock

my sons nearly 2an a half an has most of his teeth recently hes been dribbling loads , lost his a...

1 reply

My first always gets a rash when she is teething but like you I always take her to the docs to make sure that's all that it is She ...

Samantha Elise

Teething bub drinking less? Lock

My DS is 5 and a half months and were pretty sure he is teething, extremely irritable he sucks on...

New no replies

dummies Lock

hi I have a 4 and a half month old son who I reluctantly put on soothers when he was 2 and a half...

2 replies

kewl thanx yes I will be doing that tomorrow poor boy wont know whats hit him lol,I need to tho another sleepless night thanx to soo...

Mum2Hallie

Teething...Aaaghhh!! Lock

What are some of your experiences with teething? DD is nearly 6 months and clearly teeth are comi...

4 replies

Hi Honey, Bella-Rose has just cut her 2nd tooth & what a freaking nightmare!!! Her 1st one came through fine (she had an Amber Neckl...

Samma2403

Babies first tooth :) Lock

My DD has just hit a milestone, she has cut her first tooth! So proud! How long did your babies t...

4 replies

They grow up so quickly! Looks like another is on its way through!!

princess_louise25

Grinding Teeth!! Lock

My 1yr old has just started grinding her front teeth! She only has her two top, and two bottom, a...

4 replies

my daughter did that for about a year after getting rid of her dummies...dentist said not too worry it shouldnt effect her grown up ...

Krishna_Yachna

teething Lock

my 7 1/2 month boy seems to be teething , his really grumpy wont let any one touch his gum. how l...

3 replies

wel his got 1 now and seems like the next one is coming through aswel but everytime he has teething problem he stops eating

3 lil monkeys

amber teething necklaces Lock

Does your bub have one? Do they work? Which one is best? Approximately how much are they. DD is s...

17 replies

Does your bub have one? Do they work? Which one is best? Approximately how much are they. DD is struggling with teething and I want...

lissiii

amber teething necklace Lock

my cousins bub is due to be christened in may and i was thinking about getting her and amber teet...

5 replies

Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are a completely natural teething remedy designed to be worn by babies and toddlers. Baltic Amber ha...

MummyHips

Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces Lock

Hey, just curious if anyone had trialled the baltic amber teething necklaces? In the process of b...

5 replies

Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are a completely natural teething remedy designed to be worn by babies and toddlers. Baltic Amber ha...

Clare_Allington

Amber Teething Necklaces Lock

Hi there to all of you who are going thru teething at the momment, i have a 3 month old and i kno...

2 replies

Hi there Vicki, If you would like to check out my fb page...there are photos on there along with prices...i make them to order...bu...

joan b

12 m o has both bottom but has only one top eye tooth Lock

hi my 12 month old has cut her two bottom front teeth and a top eye tooth? the other eye is just ...

1 reply

I was wondering this too. DS is 9 months, he has his bottom front incisors and his top canines (eye teeth) are on their way through....

Mistteak

DS is 11 Weeks .. and Teething! Lock

OK, DS is my first bub. So when he started to drool, get cranky, not want his bottle or look real...

6 replies

Bonjela is fine as long as you follow the instructions on the tube. it is only meant to be a small amount at a time, and I have foun...

Kubota Chick & 2

How many teeth does your Baby/toddler have? Lock

HI everyone DD is 15 months old and has 11 teeth. One of the four top teeth that came through to...

13 replies

DD has 12 teeth ATM however 4 are currently cutting the teeth are just poking up now you can feel them i'm not as game as I was on p...

Could this be teething Lock

Hi, I have a 6.5 month old who is currently fussing over food, mainly her solids but at times he...

New no replies
KW8

Grinding Teeth Lock

I know that grinding teeth is not a teething issue but I thought I would bring the issue up in th...

3 replies

My little darling, who turned 1 a few weeks ago, has recently started grinding his teeth and it seems to be since another tooth is ...

treenzy

19 month old won't go to sleep on her own or stay asleep. Could it be teething ?? Lock

My 19 month old daughter, has suddenly stopped going to sleep on her own. I used to be able to pu...

New no replies

So what a waste of $50 , everyone raved about how good they are.I dont think they make a differen...

1 reply

I agree. I got one for my DD and absolutely nothing happened .... felt like such a sucker for wasting my money!

WHAT DO I DO?!!! Lock

I am losing my mind and my patience! My 5 month DS has just cut his 2 front bottom teeth. For the...

4 replies

Babies can never have enough love and cant be spoiled.They cry because they need something.I do co sleep half way through the night...