Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

MissBEAUtiful

What a horrible night Lock

Well I have to say, it sucks to be me at the moment! DD is teething and we have been having heap...

2 replies

Options: Panadol, bonjela, amber teething necklace

Dolphino2009

screaming Lock

Hi My 10 month old daughter is got in to a habbit of screaming if she dont get her own way or whe...

3 replies

Definately ignore the bad behaviour. Don't forget that kids love attention and they don't care whether it's positive or negative at...

LeeLee89

How should I tackle the situation? Lock

I wasn't sure if this would be te right section or not? Ds has just cut his first little toothy...

3 replies

I wasn't sure if this would be te right section or not? Ds has just cut his first little toothy peg! (very exciting) I seen it la...

SC89EF

TEETHING symptoms? Is this normal? Lock

Can anyone offer any advice on teething & how to help my DS through it?? my DS is a late teethe...

2 replies

Yes, teeth can come in any order. And no there is no 'cure all' for teething - every child is different. Lot's of comfort and cuddle...

iwish

Hylands teething tablets Lock

I used these a few years ago for miss 3 & they worked a treat. Now I am wanting to use them for ...

6 replies

I might give the amber a try then before I have to go to the hassle of importing from OS. I will get a bracelet first due to her siz...

MyLittleJem

Sleep and amber necklaces Lock

Do you take your necklace off for sleeping or leave it on?

14 replies

I use an anklet at night.I dont put the necklace on my baby at night as it can still strangle her.It also does'nt look like its very...

NewMumMelanie

Biting Me Lock

Ok, so when my son would want to go to bed or while settling him for bed he would suck on my shou...

1 reply

My son is 7 months, he has 4 teeth now, 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top. He has started getting into the habitat of biting me as we...

Bella-Roses Mummy

Where can you buy Amber Necklaces in Aus?? Lock

Been reading about the Amber Necklaces & just wondering where I can get them from??? DD1 is 16 we...

6 replies

Thank you so much everyone, Am purchasing a necklace from Amberocks on Friday. Hope it works.... my bubba is going through hell!!!

mumto2rascals

Late teether Lock

Anyone else out there have a late teether? My DS 2 is almost 20mths and still only has 5 teeth (3...

16 replies

This is a huge relief that others worry about this. I have 10 month old twins who were born a month early. My boy got two bottom t...

ProudMummy!

Teething??? Lock

My bub has been really unsettled all week and is biting down on things, dribbling and won't sleep...

2 replies

How old is your baby? It sounds like she could be teething. Other signs to look out for include having a raised temperature, havin...

sparkles76

Homemade Milk free Teething Rusks Recipes Lock

Can anyone direct me to receipes to make homemade teething rusks. Baby is 6 months old and has C...

2 replies

There is a bread in willies called certified organic that is milk and soy free that I use for my six month old at the moment,, very ...

Sares

Negative reaction to amber necklace Lock

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had a negative reaction to using an amber necklace? I boug...

5 replies

No, I had no idea that it was in the immunisations. My DD does have lots of allergies/asthma etc, as well as a really sensitive tumm...

Justusthree

Can feel razor sharp point Lock

Hello ladies Okay, being a complete amateur with this whole teething thing, rubbed my finger on ...

1 reply

That's what my little girls teeth felt like when they were coming through so I would say yep how exciting! I think they normally ...

Hayleebear

Is it Teething? Lock

My little girl is teething I can see a little bit of the top tooth coming through but she has won...

1 reply

If in doubt take her to the Dr. You can't be too cautious. Teething can cause different reactions in different bubs, but I would g...

Rebsf

Is he teething - no idea!!!! Lock

I have a 4 month old who has recently started to show signs of teething - lots of drooling and bi...

1 reply

It's just red. We're pretty sure it's not a cold (thank goodness). I'm thinking it has to be the start of teething.

Precious Jewel

Mesh Dummies Lock

Hi My DD is starting to teeth and she loves to having cold thing in her mouth but she can't yet ...

3 replies

DS loves his mesh thing. It just takes patience but ur LO wont be teething 24/7 til they are able to hold it. DS was holding his jus...

Kirkybird

Not Sleeping - maybe coinciding with teething? Lock

Just wondering if anyone else has had/is having the same problem. DD is nearly 8 months, and has...

2 replies

thanks - i will suss it out and try to keep her awake for longer - hope she settles soon....

Red Tea

Waking up due to teething Lock

Do babies wake up because they are teething? If so, what do you do? Comfort them and aid them bac...

New no replies
bubba_con

cutting teeth Lock

my son has just cut his first tooth, but its the top two teeth. just wanted to know how common th...

2 replies

DD2 cut her bottom teeth first (as is "normal"), but after they came through she had teeth popping up all over the place, in no "rig...

Miss MumtoOne

Biting furniture Lock

My DS is 8months old, and has 8 teeth with another 2 rapidly on the way! We have a leather loung...

3 replies

You could try giving him a teething gel ring from the fridge each time he does it. I did this with DS and now that he is older he go...

*OurDarling*

DD cut first tooth today Lock

Hello, My 9 month old DD cut her first tooth today but it's one of her top front teeth. I though...

3 replies

either the top come though first or the bottom.

Scsmiddy

tooth decay true or false? Lock

I give my bub a bottle each time she goes to sleep 2 or 3 times a day and once at night so about ...

13 replies

My son is now 12yr and he went to sleep with a milk bottle. Although he hardly ever drinks juice, so its water or milk and has perf...

back teeth Lock

hey when do toddlers get their back teeth? i know its all different but from your expirences or j...

7 replies

if you have a look in bubs blue book its in there which teeth they get when. My son took ages to get his teeth but once he got one t...

melly n jacob

very distressed Lock

Hi, my baby got his 2 bottom teeth at 3 months, (his almost 7 months) 3 days ago his top teeth ca...

4 replies

I went with my gut instinct and rang the doctor, told them I was really conened. Glad I did.. dr said teething dosnt cause high tem...

Jaci79

Sex during pregnancy Lock

Hi everyone, this is my first post so I apologies in advance!! I'm in my 3rd trimester with our ...

6 replies

OHH!!!! I love you gals!! 'my lil bear' I'm laughing too, & he's 32!! I've tried telling him that the baby's not going to 'fall o...

Stelle

What age did your baby start showing teething symptoms Lock

My DS is 13 weeks on Friday and I'm at my wits end as to what is wrong with him and think he may...

7 replies

My DS is 13 weeks on Friday and I'm at my wits end as to what is wrong with him and think he may be teething. He is jamming his wh...

Glittery81

Flap of skin on babies bottom gums? Lock

Is this normal? Bubby is 4 months and it's like a line of extra skin on her bottom gum that you c...

1 reply

It may look horrible and sore, but it is totally normal and will go with time

heidzmau

Herbal teething tablets. Lock

Anyone know what they're called, where to get them, how much & have any reviews on them?? A frien...

3 replies

Not really. There is something like Bonjella that has like a local anaesthetic in it. Can't recall the name. Or there's Amber tee...

Annieandrew1

bottom teeth Lock

My baby boy got 4 top teeth and two bottom teeth before he was one year old I thought the next tw...

2 replies

Thanks for the advice I have spoken to our maternal child/health nurse and she said not to worry. Heres hoping we get some more tee...

Melyssab

Rusks? are they only for while teething? Lock

Gave bub a rusk when her first 2 teeth broke through and she slaughtered it. But one day somehow ...

New no replies
EmLuLu

20-month Old only has 4 teeth! Lock

Hi Ladies I'm wondering if any mums out there have kids in the same boat as mine! LOL, my DD is ...

4 replies

my bby is 9 months old but still no teeth.,is that normal? My Baby is 16 months and only has 3 teeth and she only got these at 14 ...

Sabrina246

Black gums!! Lock

Hi sezza, My little boy had something that sounded very similar when he was about 1. It didnt s...

1 reply

My daughter Sarina is 14months old she has her 2 top teeth and 4 bottom teeth. Today when I was changing her she was crying and I n...

Sez007

amber teething necklaces Lock

Just wondering if there were better brands than others for the amber teething necklaces? I saw a...

7 replies

Hi there, i have recently got a amber teething bracelet for my 5 month old, it is around his ankle it's been on for only 4 days, whe...

mum to rylee

teeth grinding Lock

My DD is one she got her first two teeth around the 10 month mark her bottom two at the same tim...

1 reply

DD's teeth started popping like popcorn! She had 12 teeth before she had turned 1, 4 front top and bottom and the first full set of ...

sophs1

Breastfeeding Lock

omg my babygirl is just getting her top tooth and i am breastfeeding and it hurts! I know your su...

7 replies

Not looking forward to this part of breastfeeding

ejbmgw

What is everyones opinion on Bonjela? Lock

Hi, Just want to get some views on using Bonjela as my bub has been teething for months & i use B...

15 replies

I used bonjela with my first 2 children and it worked great with no problems but with my 3rd child I found it doesn't seem to work v...

Ali_Cat

Teething question? Lock

My DD is almost 6 months old and over the last 2 weeks has slowly rejecting the bottle, she is fo...

3 replies

have you tried a 'drinky cup'? so one thats got a hard mouth piece rather then a soft one like the bottle, maybe she likes the feel ...

Zoe_Bayno

teething 8 month old??? Lock

hi, i think my DD is teething. she is up all night crying and screaming, wont sleep unless im hol...

2 replies

Hi Zoe, I hear you loud and clear, my son got his first bottom at 4 months, his 2 front teeth and the 2 either side at 6 and 1/2 mon...

rona_&_charli-rose

7mth old grinding teeth Lock

My 7mth old has 4 teeth, 2 bottom front and 2 top insciors. She has just started grinding them. I...

5 replies

Heh I was just coming on to start a thread about this myself

knockonwood

High temps-is it teething? Lock

My 11m.o. DD was sent home from childcare last Thursday with a high fever. I gave her panadol th...

7 replies

Just read your update - 40.2! Jee whiz! Definitely something other than teething! Good on you for following your instincts.