Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

AshMash

Breastfeeding During Teething. Lock

Hi everyone. Im a new mum to a 9 week old girl named Temperance shes great with breast feedng a...

4 replies

Hi there, DS is just getting his fourth tooth and it doesn't hurt. He has bitten me a couple of times but it's not too bad. Don't gi...

Michelle_Mm

what teething product worked best for you Lock

Hi Just want to aks what teething product worked best for you? Thanks

4 replies

Sohpie the Girrafe is a god sent in our house. My lil princess has a really hard time with teething. Ive tried everything. Sophie ju...

My 1 year old wont let me feed her Lock

Please help!!! my 1 year old is very independant and just wants to feed herself, however she only...

3 replies

baby led weaning all the way here

mustangsally

two bottom teeth and lateral incisor Lock

my beautiful 8mth old baby boy has his 2 bottom teeth and know i have noticed that he has cut his...

6 replies

Hi all, I just noticed the other day when my daughter pulled a face at the neighbor that she has her left incisor poking through the...

Eye tooth (the pointy one) for first tooth? Lock

Just wondering here I looked in ds mouth the other day and felt around as his nearly 7 months and...

5 replies

I wouldn't worry about it . My lil boy has had so far all pointy bits including the incisors start to come in and yet to have his fr...

Antje_Habedank

HELP! Does anyone have any ideas? Lock

Hi All, Im a new and first time mum, with oh so much to learn... Just wondering if anyone can of...

1 reply

Hi All, Im a new and first time mum, with oh so much to learn... Just wondering if anyone can offer any insight or advice in relat...

Mr T's Mum

Alternative Teething Remedies Lock

Does anyone have any alternative teething remedies, other than bonjella? DS will not use teething...

1 reply

The amber necklaces don't have to be seen - they work better if they are on the skin under his top or even wrapped around his ankle....

Mr T's Mum

Alternative Teething Remedies Lock

Does anyone have any alternative teething remedies, other than bonjella? DS will not use teething...

New no replies
RKBE

Multiply Teeth Coming Through Lock

When my baby got her first tooth at 6 months she had two teeth come through at the same time. She...

4 replies

My son is the same...had no teeth until he was about 8 months but showed signs of teething for about 4 months! Then bam...in one mo...

CaCy83

Teething? Lock

Ok, So my 5 month old DS has kinda been teething on and off since he was about 3 months. I could...

4 replies

My son is going on 6months and is also teething he is pulling his ears,grumpy in the arvo and waking through the night crying and ta...

14months old and still only 2 teeth Lock

My son is just about 14months old and still only has 2 teeth (they didnt come through till 2 week...

8 replies

My DD only had 2 teeth until she was about 15 months old. She didn't have any problems with teething apart from a couple of days her...

samsy10

My 13 month old has no teeth! Lock

Is anyone else in the same boat? Isn't this awfully late not to have any teeth?

5 replies

My baby is 13 months too and still no teeth! Must say though I LOOOVE the gummy smile loool

Kirsten11

Not eating... Lock

Hi My lil boy Kobe has just turned 1 & has his two top & bottom teeth & I think he's feeling th...

3 replies

Im going through this now with my ds. There are good days and bad days Just keep his bottles (if he still takes them) up and water...

onlyme

teething necklaces Lock

Some ppl say not to have bubs wear them to bed and I hear some ppl don't take it off bubs at all....

2 replies

I have them for my twin girls and we don't take them off at night either. They only time i take them off is when they have a bath. ...

MummyLuvsMaddie

Biting while Breast feeding Lock

My DD is 7 1/2 months and has her two bottom teeth through. In the last week and a bit she has de...

7 replies

Thanks ladies Tonight I screamed so loud my DH ran into the room to see what was wrong. She hasn't drawn blood yet or left a hole....

Ange_Darling_01

3 months and teething?? Lock

My nearly 3 month old baby girl is showing signs of what i think is teething. Chewing on hands, d...

6 replies

Its possible!! My DS cut his top 2 eye teeth at 3months 6days. He will be 5mo on feb 20 and has now got his bottom left eye tooth also

jojo87

16 months old and still no teeth! Lock

Hi all, my dd is almost 16 months old and still has no teeth. is this normal or should i be worri...

2 replies

thanks for that. She is too much of a wriggler for me to push on her gums. hope something happens soon though

liyasmama

My baby bites off the cot - what's the remedy?? Lock

My little girl is 8 months old and has been relentlessly chewing off everything and anything she ...

6 replies

Try Bubs baby shops as we have been looking everywhere for any kind of teething rail and everyone's sold out due to floods etc. I bo...

Olive*Oyl

oh no :( Lock

I've just noticed that part of DS2s gum is black. Its at the top where his left front tooth will ...

4 replies

ds often bumps his mouth and while they seem pretty minor (no blood and he doesnt cry much if at all) a few days later there will be...

RJ's Mummy

Off food while teething? Lock

Is it normal for bub to go off food when teething. My DS was fine yesterday eating normally, toda...

1 reply

Is it normal for bub to go off food when teething. My DS was fine yesterday eating normally, today he is grizzly and will only eat ...

Hales1505

are these teething signs? Lock

My DS is almost 5mo old. He has always been a massive drouler, but recently he has been even wors...

1 reply

Sounds like teeth. Mine were both similar. Chew toys that you can make cold or a wet flannel to suck/chew, Bonjela on gums and if it...

chief2323

Brushing Lock

My 7 month old 2 front tooth are starting to come out. When should I start brushing them and how?

2 replies

I would just get a baby toothbrush, no toothpaste, or even just use a facewasher on your finger

amy212

Could this be teething? Lock

DS is 3months old, he has been really dribbly for the past month. Lately he has had one rosey che...

3 replies

My daughter started teething around 8weeks old, red cheeked, drooling etc, but didnt get any teeth until she wa 8mths when she got t...

<3 B and M <3

teething??? Lock

How do i know when my daughter is starting to teeth? She is 4 1/2 months old and like most babies...

2 replies

Please DON'T use a teaspoon!!! Deciduous teeth whilst erupting are incompletely formed and undue pressure may cause an intrusive lux...

deacon2

how to get the lilypie grides Lock

hi i was just wondering on how to get the lilypie graphs thanks

7 replies

sorry just testing again

Levi's_mummy

how long does it take?? Lock

DS just cut his first tooth, how long does it take to fully be through?? its been a week since it...

2 replies

My daughter's tooth started popping a month ago and i dont think its still fully through yet. And the one next to it has decided to ...

Baby panadol Lock

Hi my ds is teething and his not taking it very well. He has 4 bottom teeth and his top are about...

17 replies

If baby is bottle feeding I suggest just add it to a bottle if not into a bottle of water or juice =]

Linda_Beard

Teething early Lock

My little girl has started drippling heaps these past few weeks and I've just noticed her first t...

5 replies

Thanx for all the advice, Im going to try the Braur teething stuff to see if that helps. Im a first time Mum so I love this forum as...

missmel25

10 month old how many teeth Lock

Just question to mums how many teeth should a 10 moth old have ? Dd has five and one more coming ...

11 replies

DD is not quite 8 months and has 8 teeth - the last 4 all have come through in the last week.

Sarahef

issues with homeopathic teething remedies Lock

Wanting to know if anyone else has had problems with some of the homeopathic remidies? We tried B...

2 replies

In homeopathy the active ingredients are in such minute amounts I doubt it was that. It was probably the base ingredient - the alc...

RJ's Mummy

4 month old teething...so miserable Lock

My DS is teething and is miserable, usually a very happy dude. Have been giving him panadol but t...

4 replies

I think my boy is teething to so we put his dummies in the freezer we also have the teething rings that can be frozen he loves them!...

Levi's_mummy

Woooooo Finaly Lock

DS is just about 11 months and finaly a tooth has decided to pop through...although im going to m...

2 replies

Way to go Levi! Is it his 1st? DD just celebrated her 6 month milestone with 3 little chompers all come through at the same time! I...

*chonnie*

Teething Lock

My DD is 14months old and has been getting her molars/back teeth. Her top ones have broken throug...

7 replies

Ahhh I am so glad you asked this as I am going through the same with Drew atm, he is cutting the 4 molars, top canine and bottom r i...

Levi's_mummy

hylands teething tablets Lock

Finaly after weeks of trying to get these tablets as everyone has been sold out, i was able to tr...

10 replies

they are about 2mm wide and you just put them on bubs tongue and they instantly dissolve into a paste. i have tried one myself and ...

Levi's_mummy

could it be a tooth?? Lock

for the last 3-4 weeks DS has had a little white speck on his bottom gum...i was just wondering c...

1 reply

Is his gum a bluey colour? Where abouts is the speck? I know there teeth can come up and down and show a little then dissapear.

Maruschkevilj

How long does it take?????? Lock

Hi there I thought my daughter was teething because she is very grumpy, She chews on everything,...

2 replies

DS1 started teething signs around 4 months and didn't get a tooth til 8.5 months so it can take a while!

yvonneclifford

Enamel Hypoplasia Lock

We have just found out that our DS has enamel hypoplasia (as does his dad) and I was wondering if...

3 replies

i think you will find adult tooth paste quite harsh on his baby teeth..... From what I understand it is being recommended for al...

Quin1901

SUPER bad nappy rash since 1st teeth arrived?? HELP PLZ Lock

My 7 mnth old daughter just last thurs got her 1st 2 teeth. Since their arrival she has had the r...

20 replies

Hi, i don't know if you have found a right sloution yet, but Dactozin cream work very well for us, and also make sure everytime when...

theweehaggis

Unhappy wee one - unhappy mum :( Lock

My DD is 8 months old, cut her two bottom teeth no problem, but this last week she has been cryin...

5 replies

Ive said this before but that is the most gorgeous photo! On the topic of gorgeous photos your little girl looks so gorgeous in...

saerie.faerie

How Exciting. Lock

I'm so proud of my little girl! Took my little girl to her last swimming lesson of the year today...

5 replies

Off topic, our girls are exactly 1 week apart!! Haha, so close in age and Sharing a name! I miss the gummy smiles already! My a...