Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

Reanon89

Solids then milk or milk then solids? Lock

DD is 6 months and is having 3 meals a day with water, then bottles. She has dropped a bottle fee...

8 replies

6 mths milk before food, then as they getting older around 8 mths i started with breakfest then her milk, lunch then her milk, dinne...

Millsy2joker

When and how to start brushing babies teeth? Lock

Hi there, I have 10 month old twins and they both have their front 4 teeth. Can anyone guide me...

10 replies

Thank you everyone for your advice on when to brush.. I have started and it is going well so far... hopefully one day, they will be ...

Help#4

Is it possible???? Lock

Hi mummies, Is it possible for my 3 month old to be teething already??? He has started to be uns...

7 replies

My Daughter started teething around 2 and a half months old, Shes nearly 7 months and she still hasnt got any teeth yet!!

Utebec

First signs-Teething Lock

Can you ladies help me out please. This is my first child and Im at a loss as to what to look ou...

New no replies

IMPORTANT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ON BONJELA Lock

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Bonjela-teething-gel-linked-to-potentially-fatal-syndrome/tabid/420/...

9 replies

I used Curash Teething Gel for DD2 and found it really good, it worked more as a numbing agent then anything else i've used includin...

teething and fevers Lock

yep everytime a tooth is cutting through mine gets a fever! Docs say that because they dont have ...

120 replies

At the time of diareas ..i always prefer natural treatment..my Home Remedies For Diarrhoea are.. *Powder 1/4 tsp of cardamom seeds....

Levi's_mummy

Still no teeth :( Lock

DS is nearly 9 months and still has no teeth he was very grumpy 2 weeks ago for like a week but ...

9 replies

Yep, my sons another one. He will be 11 months in a couple of days and still no teeth either. Can feel the bottom one coming up, who...

kc**

Teething and bad breath Lock

Hi, my son is nearly 8 months and has 8 teeth which he started getting not long after 3 months, h...

1 reply

Our DD didnt get her first tooth until she was 10 months old and then the second came on her 1st birthday. She has just got her 12th...

missmel25

teething Lock

hi all my baby girl is getting her two top teeth, but i've just noticed that there is like a blac...

New no replies
Candice&Tyler

3 month teething at top?!? Lock

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone eles has been through this at all. DD is 3 months old and a...

2 replies

DD was teething at 3mo. Their teeth move around so much before breaking through, don't worry too much about what is 'normal' in term...

articlesoffaith

Hyland's Teething Tablets Lock

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm230761.htm?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4cc4...

12 replies

Hi there, In response to Amber beads....there is a lady on facebook that has a business and sells them. Can't remember how much, but...

7 month old with 1 tooth broken thru gums Lock

Hi there My normally very happy, smiley man is 7 months old and his 1st tooth (bottom) appeared ...

3 replies

My DD is 7 months too and has 3 teeth broken through the gums, front right one and the ones to either side of the 2 front teeth. I h...

22mom22

bit me !! Lock

oww!! My 7.5 month old is teething (2 teeth in a week) and all out of sorts....While he was feedi...

2 replies

i stopped breastfeeding my little girl (19mths) when she was around 6 weeks old (lost my milk) but she still likes to have a little ...

jofreemantle

First Loose tooth Lock

Hi there, my daughter is 5 and has her first loose tooth but it is the top central incisor. Every...

3 replies

Thank you, i guess I will not worry

amber teething necklaces Lock

has anyone used them? On what age child? Did they work? Didnt they try and eat it? Are they worth...

11 replies

DD (9mo) has had one since 3mo, definitely cuts down on dribbling, the only thing I can think of that is a bit annoying is that her ...

mangolisa88

Born with Teeth Lock

My little angel was born with her 2 bottom teeth and i wanted to know if anybody else has had thi...

3 replies

I used to work in Childcare before i had my DD and i looked after a bub in the nursery who was born with a tooth. They were told to ...

fuifuit

teething - eczema flare up Lock

hi, anyone experience baby eczema flare up when they teething???

10 replies

Hi All My son is 2 1/2yrs old and still gets eczema flare ups only on his face with teething. I use a moisturiser called MooGoo ...

Mummabears

Stuck at 4 teeth Lock

It took my bub 11 months to get the first tooth, then within the month we had 4. Now its since b...

7 replies

My daughter is 10.5 mths and not 1 tooth you can clearly see the 2 bottom teeth through the front of the gum but they are not moving...

Rachie123

Teething Lock

My son has just gone 8 months and has 8 teeth already - 4 lower and 4 upper. He got his two bott...

6 replies

Thank you for that - reassuring to know that it is probably teeth again. I was just so excited when he finally cut the last of his...

*emily''''s mummy*

infants friend Lock

Has anyone ever used infants friend for teething? If so, did it work? Thanks.

9 replies

Infants friend helps with my son's wind pain,sleeping and teething ( it settles him down) I give it to him medicine dropper or in hi...

Jess.xO

Teething? Lock

Just wanting to know if its normal for bub to be getting high temps when teething?

3 replies

okay thanks. its been happening for the last couple of days hes already got two teeth thinking more are coming thru thoe he wont l...

mel2710

TEETHING Lock

i have a 9 month old with signs of teething, it is 2.26pm here and she has had a temp of 39.6 sin...

2 replies

Please do not give pain stop and panadol, they both contain paracetamol, so you could be overdosing your bub. I agree with pp though...

Gem_89_

Teething Remedy Lock

Ive read all these wonderful posts on a product for teething where you put a strip on ur childs t...

9 replies

Finally found them yay and they worked wonders. DS' teeth are right under his gums and hes chewed one finger so bad is nearly raw he...

How big was your babies eye tooth when it came through?? Lock

Hi All, So DS has been cutting all his teeth one after another he has just got his bottom left e...

New no replies
Bean342

Teething rash all over Lock

Hi My 7 month old had a rash about 6 weeks ago all over and the hospital and doctor couldn't work...

9 replies

Hi All, My 8month old is currently teething with number 3 4 and possibly 5 - she now has a rash over her body - which looks like a ...

Jess_Morton

Teething probs + Whiskey?!?!?!? Lock

Ok so my daughters teeth have being floating for the last 7months, shes now 9months old and the t...

19 replies

Thanks for all the replies ladies! Some things still put me in awe (not going to ask the "whiskey-mums for their opinions again lol)...

First Tooth Lock

So happy to finally say that ds got his first tooth through on thursday night on thursday morning...

6 replies

lol your welcome keones And yeah I have used it a few times but paracetamol pretty much stops the pain outright and gives me a good...

Jess_Morton

Whats your opinion... Lock

Ok so my daughters teeth have being floating for the last 7months, shes now 9months old and the t...

New no replies
adznyaz

Bonjela causes Reye's syndrome Lock

My son is starting to teeth so I brought him bonjela, a friend passed me on this!! Widespread co...

19 replies

I found this video on the Bonjela WARNINGS IMPORTANT PLEASE CLICK ON VIEW VIDEO TO WATCH http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Bonjela-teet...

mum_2_1

2 @ Once!!! Lock

I just want to vent my frustration about teething!! I felt so sorry for my poor wee girl the othe...

2 replies

Oh wow that must hurt for her!! Poor wee buttons!! Pleased to hear my daughter not the only one that gets more than one at once!!

Beck-Lexi-Cohen

Help!! Lock

Hello, My 15 week old is teething and has a case of the drools!! Im going through about 5-6 bibs...

6 replies

I bought both my amber necklaces and amber anklet new from ebay stores. "A life in harmony" is the seller's name. Free postage and l...

bexpixie

bf a teething 4 month old with 2 teeth Lock

Hey mums out there Looking for some advice... my 4 month old now has her two front lower teeth! ...

5 replies

My 8 month old DS has bitten me a few times.. the 1st time i screamed as i got so shocked but he just laughed. With their bottom tee...

sim100

Grinding teeth Lock

Is anyone else's bub grinding their teeth? my lil girl is 7 months old and has her two bottom tee...

3 replies

My DS is 8 months old and he is terrible at grinding his teeth.. every time he has new teeth coming through he'll grind for a couple...

Vanessa H

Hylands Teething Tablets Lock

DS is 10 weeks old and is teething really bad. He is too young for panadol so thought I could try...

3 replies

Brauers teething medicine can be taken from a young age as can the hylands. I'm pretty sure that panadol can be taken from 1 month too?

Calisle

Canines/Cuspids Coming Through First??? Lock

My 9 month-old has very swollen gums and these teeth are showing just underneath. My nurse says ...

1 reply

started with fang teeth, then within 3 weeks we had a total of 6 teeth - 4 at top and 2 at bottom....now teething again, waiting to ...

#1 mummy

is it teething??? Lock

hi there, i think my 11 week old dd is teething but not sure, she is starting to have he...

5 replies

thanks everyone for the replies, i have put it down to teething, she is dribbling a fair bit now, although i rubbed my fingers again...

ashee

Its IMPOSSIBLE to brush his teeth :( Lock

Hi, Im having troubles with trying to get my 2 year old to brush his teeth. He used to be really ...

10 replies

Thank you hun I brought him a train toothbrush,he loves trains,he still wont let anyone do it but he does chew on it himself which...

Teething??? Lock

Poor DD she has had a rough trot lately Last week she had a cold and was constipated, then she h...

5 replies

sounds like teething, and teething SUCKS! My daughter doesnt cope well at all! She is currently getting her molars and dont I know i...

teething questions Lock

DD has 2 teeth through on the bottom and has started teething again. She was really unsettled at ...

1 reply

hi nature mummy, My ds is also teething bad time isnt it?.. we has 6 extreamly bad nights last week just like you have had with you...

Crazybundy66

9 months old first teeth Lock

hey i have 2 older boys who started n had all there teeth 7-14 months i got my baby girl who is 9...

1 reply

Hi my DD went through that when she was 7 months old. When i noticed the 4 up top coming all at once i prepared for the worst but re...