Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teething

rain+1

My babies first tooth Lock

hello all I am just posting that my baby is getting his first tooth He is my first bub, he put ...

2 replies

hi guys, im pretty excited to my little man has cut his first tooth at 8 months, mind you its bein coming thru for 1 month and sti...

Rachelle_9

teething Lock

one of the best teething relievers! place some cut celery (the size of a rusk) into some cold wat...

1 reply

thanks for the tip, will have to try it on DS!

*Katrina*

Amber teething necklaces Lock

DD2 is 10 months. She was a gummy bear but has copped 3 teeth in 5 days, poor bless! I'm interes...

13 replies

DD2 is 10 months. She was a gummy bear but has copped 3 teeth in 5 days, poor bless! I'm interested in the teething necklaces. In...

MrsDutchy

weening off breast to formula Lock

Hi Ladies, My son is 6 months and on solids 3 times a day. Whats to go on weening of breast to f...

4 replies

I breastfed til just under 10 months due to teeth lol. And luckily it wasnt that hard to wean her. We'd always use the bottles with...

teething baby!!! :( Lock

Hi my son is 5 months next week and i think he is teething.. I looked and noticed 2 big lumps on...

7 replies

Hi, my DD got her 2 top teeth through first, My kids do prefer the taste of nurofen, especially the orange flavour. You could also t...

Seja0228

Baby teeth Lock

Hi all - I know this has prbably been asked before but my almost 5 year old (turns 5 in August)ha...

3 replies

Thanks all for your replies - DS came up to me this morning and said mum when I touch my tooth it wobbles a bit. I was blown away -...

Hunter''s_Mama

Brushing teeth Lock

Hey ladies, My son is nearly one and has only just gotten teeth and he locks down like fort knox ...

12 replies

Hi. It's so frustrating isn't it?! My almost 13 month old used to love getting her teeth brushed, but then one day decided she hat...

mum_2_1

first tooth Lock

My DD is currently getting her first tooth!! Kind of exciting but feel so sorry for her as it has...

3 replies

I usually only need panadol n bonjela, but wen he is really not sleeping I use nurofen for night time, just make sure you give her a...

mrsreid82

1st Birthday Lock

The big toy sales are coming up and just wondering for ideas on 1st bday presents for boys and gi...

1 reply

oK..... My daughter got dolls, clothes, books, puzzles she was very spoilt... lol for a boy idk lol i dont have 1... lol sorry cant ...

Charli''''''''smummy

3 months for one tooth?! Lock

My daughter is almost 17 months and has 10 teeth fully emerged, two of which are first molars, th...

New no replies
Sabrina246

Broken front tooth!!! Lock

Unfortunatly there is probably not a lot you can do, but a trip to the dentist or dental clinic w...

New no replies

Lemons for teething!! Lock

Hi, my son is 3 months tomorrow and I found his first tooth coming through today. I have been tol...

5 replies

It should be ok. Once the first tooth has broken you're supposed to be brushing teeth anyway, so even if you rubbed a tiny bit of to...

Mama_Bear_LJ

12 months and no teeth! Lock

Hey everyone, My lil boy Kaiden is going to be 1 in 2 weeks but he still doesn't have any teeth....

11 replies

as the others have said there is no reason to stress. mine didnt cut a tooth until 12 months. i dont know if its an old wives tale b...

heidigirl

baby nurofen Lock

Hi everyone, my dd is 8 months old and is having such a hard time with her teeth. We are two dow...

7 replies

I used and still use Nurofen for my Daughter. She is 13 months and only have her bottom two teeth. Her top ones are making their mar...

liannal

How long do they teeth for? Lock

This may sound silly, but how long do babies teeth for before the tooth actually comes out. DD is...

3 replies

DD the same as PP, she started teething about 4mths, got her 1st tooth at 11 1/2mths. She is 13mths and has 2 bottom teeth and 1 inc...

Jayne87

Wonky tooth? Lock

Just wondering if anyone elses bubs got a wonky tooth come up? its one of his bottom not middle t...

2 replies

Hey Jayne, I'm not too sure because Indy only has 1 tooth so far, but I have noticed alot of my friends babies bottom tooth being wo...

K0736

Lack of Sleep Lock

Hi Everyone! My question for you all is that my beautiful girl is 6 months old and has been slee...

5 replies

Hi Rahanna, I know exactly how you feel, my little boy was exactly the same and really didn't start sleeping during the night until ...

mandaloo

Breastfeeding through teething pain at night Lock

DS is 8 months and is quite a bad teether. He's been sleeping through the night (7pm-7am) from ar...

8 replies

My son has slept on his tummy since 2 1/2 weeks old, nothing I could do about it, he just decided he no longer wanted to sleep on is...

ilkajay

one year old just got two year old molars? Lock

just wondering if there is any one out there with similar story. my boy is 13 months and has his ...

1 reply

Hi Ilkajay, My son is 9 months, 2 weeks old and has all teeth except 18 month molars. He has everything up to what a 15 month old ...

premparent

Natural alternative to bonjela??? Lock

Hi, I was just wondering if there was any natural alternative that anyone knows about instead of ...

11 replies

I swear by hylands teething tablets and lemon juice! i just put some lemon juice on my finger then rub it on the gum where the tooth...

kaz26

top teeth first?? Lock

Hi all, Ash is 3 and a half months and has started teething,but he rubs his top gum more than the...

3 replies

My 8 month old DD has just cut her first tooth during the night (wasn't there when she had her dinner, but it had cut through the gu...

*Katrina*

Is it possible? Lock

My DD2 has a massive bulge on the top right gum. She has no teeth yet so is it possible to have a...

New no replies
steph32

Breast Feeding a biting baby - Would nipple shields work? Lock

My 6 month old's two bottom teeth have just come through and she has taken to biting me. It's on...

6 replies

I tried using nipple shields to see if it would help my DD take a bottle- it didn't and she bit down on the shield and then bit my n...

DOLL_84

16mth old growing crooked teeth Lock

Hi My DS is 16mth old and his teeth are growing out crooked. One of his front tooth looks like it...

3 replies

Hi My DS is 16mth old and his teeth are growing out crooked. One of his front tooth looks like it stoped half way from coming down,...

~Aiden & keeleigh''s mumma

arghh my poor bubba Lock

my 3 1/2 month old is teething so bad she has so much drool she is coughing all the time from cho...

3 replies

You could also get a thin face cloth, put 2 ice cubes in it and tie it up with an elastic band. I do that for my little girl and she...

ginblossom

Teething at 2 1/2 months? Lock

I have a very unsettled baby who is drooling, sucking, chomping on my fingers to sooth hersel, wh...

3 replies

My bub was been teething for since he was 6 about 5 weeks old doctor confirmed that she could feel the teeth at 6 week Visit. Unfor...

hoola-hoop

Brushing 1st tooth Lock

Ok, so my 6mth old just got her 1st little tooth & i'm wondering when do i start to brush it? Als...

4 replies

Plunket advised us to use 6 years + toothpaste as the baby's stuff does not have enough flouride in it, but your area might not have...

melr79

Does teething cause wakefulness? Lock

As above, I was just wondering if teething causes wakefullness. My DD who is 7 months has been a...

4 replies

well its good to know that my bub is normal. for the past week she has been showing signs of teething and isnt aleeping well either....

Kylie02

Constant dribbling!! Lock

My DD is 16 months old and is constantly dribbling, she has 8 teeth so far. I've tried everythin...

3 replies

Hey thanks for the reply guys. No she doesn't have a dummy. She also has a wee rash under her chin too from it!!! Yes well it is ...

chinkinbaby

teething??? drooling Lock

my four month old baby girl is i think???? starting to teeth. she is reastless when usuall a grea...

1 reply

Just make sure she has milk in her tummy before you give her any nurofen, it can cause ulcers if no food/milk in tummy. you could t...

emmatilda

2 year old teeth Lock

my 32 month old still hasnt got her 2 year teeth. is this ok?

New no replies
mummy22girls

Teething rash on her face from drooling so much Lock

Hi, My 5 month old is teething and has now developed a red rash on her cheeks and chin from the ...

3 replies

I've also been told to use nappyrash cream like sudocreme or even lanolin. My DD was getting the dribble rash under her chin in her ...

hoola-hoop

Bonjela & Panadol Lock

I have been giving my baby bonjela, but have realised it only lasts around an hour & you can only...

9 replies

Hi, I gave my son bonjela and then had cause to speak to our clinc nurse a week later. I was told not to use it due to some ingred...

proudmum02

when shoud my 81/2 month old get more teeth? Lock

im just wondering when my DD should get more teeth? she has her botton 2,she got them at about 6 ...

3 replies

HI, My DD1 was 12 months before she got first 2 teeth and then got 2 top ones at 15 months, then next 4 all at once at 18 months. So...

jonjoshua

13mon teething Lock

does anyone kow hoe many teeth kids get my son is 13 month and has 12 teeth wondering how many mo...

New no replies
jonjoshua

Bali garden/house things for sale Lock

Hi there Have letterboxs, status, marble/limestone pedestals, marble basins. all brand new at go...

New no replies
3_miracles

teething and breastfeeding Lock

My DD2 is 12 weeks old and over the last day or 2 has started really fussing badly for most feeds...

5 replies

My little man has just got his first teeth coming though and for the couple of months he has been really weird and being fussing whe...

minniewiley91

sleeping Lock

my son is 10 months old and still wont sleep threw the night he gets up for 2 to3 feed a night an...

3 replies

So this is guna seem terrible but it so works. Try giving a big feed before bed and then nothing till after mayb 7.30am. My boy was ...

Mrs Zoo Keeper

grinding teeth Lock

ds has 8 teeth, 4 on top and bottom. for the last week or so he is grinding them. it is so loud...

3 replies

I would be asking a dentist what you can do to stop it if it continues. My partner has been doing this since he was a baby and he ha...

16 months.. where are her teeth!? Lock

My daughter is 16 months and only has her two bottom teeth (which came through at 10 months) and ...

5 replies

Lucretia didn't really have too much trouble with her first two... assuming because that was at 10 months and her gums weren't so ha...