Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat

Your Baby - General Chat

Huggies_Moderator

Forum - Your Baby - General Chat

Hi there, Welcome to the forum Your Baby - General Chat. This forum is a place where you can c...

36 replies

Hi everyone! Well, I'm 36 and I'm ttc my first child...I can't even conceive naturally due to my medical conditions.....

HuggiesModerator

Parenting Support

Hi there, If you would like to participate in a survey on Parenting Support please access the l...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
mumof2gorgeousgirls

What makes your baby laugh?

I was wondering what everyone does to make their baby laugh? With DD2 she loves it when I kiss h...

8 replies

My baby is only 13 weeks. He really only smiles not laughs yet. We sing songs, play bicycles when changing him, touch his little no...

Member774522

Nuchal translucency scan

Is it with it I'm getting mixed messages about it someone said it's only offered to 35+...

Member093069

Loving this thing they called motherhood

Nhi?u b?c ph? huynh, khi con ??n tu?i b?p b? nh?ng không th?y h?c nói li?n n?y sinh nh?ng lo l?ng...

3 pease in a pod..

How early did u start swimming lessons?

Hay, I am just wondering when would be the best time to enrol my ds in swimming lessons? He is j...

11 replies

Baby lessons in Airlie Beach Swim Centre the Top Rated Swim School in Airlie Beach advice Parents with free CPR on Babies and Toddle...

RosaleeK

January- February 2019 New Zealand mums

Thought I would start up a chat now that we have had our babies. My third was a late baby and en...

StrawberryTimTam

Advice on reading & learning with 10m/o please!

Ds is 10- almost 11 m/o & we have so many books to read him but I'm having so much trouble with i...

7 replies

It seems that stones are also making influence on newly born babies, many young parents buy rings and jewelry items made by this sto...

curlyfish80

Powder in baby's nappy - dangerous???

Was at mother's group today & the nurse said that links have been made between using powder in ba...

9 replies

I would say you should only use talc-free powder. I use MADE OF organic baby powder and you can't tell the difference between ...

Baby sunscreen

Is there such a thing as sunscreen for babies (6months) and if so what's the best brand?

12 replies

Yes, MADE OF baby sunscreen is certified organic, vegan and very safe and effective for babies and adults. We love all of MADE OF&#...

MummyDrew

Where to Buy Baby Clothes?

Hey guys! Looking for somewhere that sell reasonable priced baby clothes! Don't want to go ...

3 replies

There are lots of websites that have great deals online. www.carters.com, www.cookieskids.com www.stylishbabyclothes.com has great d...

Bjay21

Wetting through at night

My 19 month old son is wetting through Huggies Boys 5 Nappies. I do the nappy as high as I can. I...

bearsgirl

Car servicing and baby seat removal - OMG!!!

Had the car serviced today by the service centre of a major car manufacturer. Turned up to pick u...

9 replies

That's completely unacceptable! Next time, I would like to suggest you use a company which is based in Brisbane (Am I right tha...

ZaraS

Mother's group - Indooroopilly (Brisbane)

Hi new mums & bubs! 'Just Hatched Indooroopilly' is a new mum's group that meets every Wednesday...

1 reply

Hi there. Is this group still running? After a Caesarian recovery, would love to join you.

Shazi99

IVF

Hello there, hope you are doing good. Today I visited this forum and this is very helpful. I am s...

Sammijane1990

Anyone From Wagga Wagga

Hi All I'm From Wagga Looking To Meet Some New People I A Mum To Be For The First Time Due I...

1 reply

I'm from wagga, I'm 20 years old with two beautiful but feral girls ages are 4 and 1... We are dying too meet new people a...

Tiarnemckinney21

Wanting too meet new mum's and kids

Hello mum's I'm tiarne I'm from Wagga wagga. Im 20 years old. Have lived here my...

Sue Plus Two

What are the best night time nappies??

Hi Mummies, I'm getting to the stage where I am at my wit's end. My 15 month old daughter sleeps ...

18 replies

We use Huggies overnight and a size larger than we use for a daytime. Work fine for us. But there is no a single perfect solution fo...

Dorry12

TTC

Hey every one i am trying to conceive from almost seven year and want so many suggestions from yo...

6 replies

Hey. This sounds awful. Abortions are are worst. They are so bad for the body. I’m so sorry that you had to go through this. I’m gla...

Cis_90

Washing powder

Hi just wandering what washing powder people recommend for washing your babies clothes? I've...

Would appreciate advice on grobags.

Hi there, I was wondering how many of you used the grobag sleeping bags and what you thought of ...

15 replies

Hi - I am new here! I have been looking into different sleeping bags for our baby as I am struggling finding anything that may have ...

Sarah Willy Chadwick

Update on my IVF procedure

Hello ladies! How are you all holding up? Well, as you all know me here. Just wanted to say Hi ag...

13 replies

Hi Sarah Willy, all the best with your IVF process. It will all go well!

Squirrel:)

Melbourne talent agencies for bubs - which agency is best?

Facing the dilemma of choosing the best talent agency for my 6 month old. Has anyone had positive...

Joe coop

Junior size nappies too small

Unfortunately my dd is struggling with toilet training and we found the nappy pants tend to tear ...

2 replies

Hi Joe, I use huggies junior nappy pants when changing my nephew, who I regularly mind and I have never had a problem with them tea...

Jagag9

baby names

good site for baby names "http://uniquehindubabyboynames.com/"

1 reply

Hi! Thanks for sharing. I'd say we've never chosen the name vis sites. It just came in my head when my baby kicked me into...

Dorry12

Suggestions

Hey. I recently research about the clinic of surrogacy in Ukraine and i found it best one for sur...

2 replies

Hi! I've come across this piece of info concerning surrogacy process in Ukrainian clinic. Hope, this helps to get more insight....

Mummy_Kelly

Parents of preschoolers/expecting parents - can you help?

Hi everyone! I am applying for a grant to start a not for profit business and I need help. The ...

Bubzilla Slings

We brought a bubzilla sling for dd1, we only used it a couple of time, I just found it awkward to...

5 replies

Hsa, I have one for sale. Check out trade me https://preview.trademe.co.nz/marketplace/baby-...

Manelm

14 week baby won’t burp during night feed and just cries

Hello, I’m just after some advise with my 14 week old son. He wakes up at night for a feed (for...

1 reply

Hi dear! Don't get stressed! It's just pretty normal. I mean I know! It's just the beginning...You reminded me of my ...

Gsxrness

Heating for babies Room what heater to buy?

hello just wondering how safe is it to put a heater in babies room? What do you use? I am concern...

8 replies

Babies are curious and will want to play with whatever they fancy. When making a choice of the safest space heater for the nurser...

Huggies Support

What is your favourite pram and why?

We'd love to hear what pram you chose and what you love about it!

K.matillano

Looking for good child care centres in sutherland shire or st george area for under 2's

Hi i have a 8 month old babygirl and was just looking for some suggestions on were to find a good...

3 replies

Oops! Found another one. If you're looking for childcare in the Sutherland Shire area http://www.wyrallaroadkindy.com.au look...

Suvi Mahonen

Success conceiving using DHEA, Melatonin, CoQ10 or myoinositol

Hello ladies! My name is Suvi Mahonen and I'm the proud mummy of a little four-year-old da...

leaem

How the h*** can we afford this!!!

I'm less than 3 months along and I'm already stressing how we are going to afford every...

Rosemary1982

Male or female

Who help me? Male or female in simply word please.I m 12week pregnant...the foto is in my prof...

dooley1016

I'm actually a grandparent of a 15 month old boy.

He hasn't really started talking. Only a few little words. Should we be concerned? And ...

Alyshaashly

Coffee groups near me

Hi all, I was wandering if anyone knows of any coffee groups in Hamilton?? I'm a new mum to ...

Anirtak

Don't want to go back to work

I've still got a few months left of my maternity leave, due to go back to work beginning of June,...

14 replies

Hi lovely ladies this may be of interest if you would like to earn an income but prefer not to return to work. I am looking for othe...

Huggies Support

Baby proof your body!

Once you become a parent and your little one starts to gain weight, the seemingly simple acts of...

Jessica_Evelyn_M

Babies are HILARIOUS

TODAY'S AMUSING MUSING: I can honestly say I'd never met someone who could puke in thei...

1 reply

Jessica_Evelyn_M wrote: TODAY'S AMUSING MUSING: I can honestly say I'd never met someone who could puke in their own face ...