Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat

Your Baby - General Chat

Huggies_Moderator

Forum - Your Baby - General Chat

Hi there, Welcome to the forum Your Baby - General Chat. This forum is a place where you can c...

36 replies

Hi everyone! Well, I'm 36 and I'm ttc my first child...I can't even conceive naturally due to my medical conditions.....

HuggiesModerator

Parenting Support

Hi there, If you would like to participate in a survey on Parenting Support please access the l...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
mumof2gorgeousgirls

What makes your baby laugh?

I was wondering what everyone does to make their baby laugh? With DD2 she loves it when I kiss h...

9 replies

My Baby starts laughing when I make motorbike sounds. Wroomm wrroommm..

Member483994

How To Manage My Business And Baby After 2 Year?

Being a Dad their is always been a responsibility but it does not mean that I have to look after ...

1 reply

My father loves to drive a car. But a couple of months ago, the car stopped driving and it is already impossible to fix it. My fathe...

Member459332

Pregnancy and periods

I need some help, this is going to be a long message so I’m sorry. I just need some help and advi...

6 replies

Hi, I don't think they have private message here sorry. if you are young and healthy then cryptic pregnancy is probably not li...

**Sparkiesmum**

Hiking with a baby, Advice needed.

Goodmorning all, DH and I love to Hike and would love to get back into it now our DS is 3 months....

7 replies

Hiking has great rewards, you experience a lot of things but you need to be safe. It is a demanding activity. If precautions are ta...

ditty

Baby Walkers and weight limits

Just looking for some advice on buying my boy a Walker. I was looking at getting him one as he ju...

10 replies

Every baby is different, we need to choose a suitable baby walker. There are some tips for baby walker. You can choose the right one.

tobi charles

Where to get a circmcision in TOOWOOMBA QLD

Hi there, I know a lot of people are against it, but as i feel strongly about it it i would reall...

15 replies

The Dr in Toowoomba that does them is Dr Herbert Huskisson at Platinum Medical Centre. Worked for him for years and assisted in mo...

Lillya

Find Catalogues online - www.salefinder.co.nz

What a cool site, it lists all the latest catalogues http://www.salefinder.co.nz Now I don't h...

1 reply

i love this site and thanks for good information thank you .. you have search baby product store click hear this link http://thestor...

What's your hobby?

Just wondering what hobbies do you mums do to fill in the time when your kids are napping and or ...

23 replies

My hobby is reading and I am also a tech lover or more like technology enthusiast I love to read about mobile phones reviews and n...

jenna_lee

Baby cries at sad songs?

Just curious as to anyone else has experienced the same but this evening we were singing a somewh...

5 replies

Perhaps the child does not like the melody or the fact that it sounds a little fake)))

Anirtak

When at other peoples houses

I had my coffee group over yesterday and one of the babies was into everything, he was trying to ...

12 replies

You’re decisions on a daily basis are largely what contributes to your long term results. Despite the day to day variance, (fights w...

Cuddlybubs

Travelling by car long distance

I was wondering if anyone had advice for travelling long distance (up to 6 hours) by car with a 3...

5 replies

Do you see that Fiat Chrysler CEO says final merger talks with Peugeot going well. As a result of the merger, a new automobile giant...

Mumma_Cookie

Looking for friendship

Hey my name is Emma I am 23 yrs old and I have my daughter Kaitlyn who is 7 weeks old....... My l...

19 replies

I wish you an easy delivery!

Gsxrness

Heating for babies Room what heater to buy?

hello just wondering how safe is it to put a heater in babies room? What do you use? I am concern...

9 replies

I am using a Lasko Ceramic Space Heater to keep warm my baby room. space heaters are dangerous for firing. If you need to keep runni...

bearsgirl

Car servicing and baby seat removal - OMG!!!

Had the car serviced today by the service centre of a major car manufacturer. Turned up to pick u...

11 replies

I recommend to visit here https://www.goldcoasthandcarwash.com.au/ for automatic and hand car wash

Jayden03-Dylan09

Cloth nappy newbie !!!!!

Hi all so as the title states I am about to become a cloth nappie newbie I tried the traditiona...

3 replies

Thanks for the info.

Nadiasg08

Huggies Pop up tub

I was wondering where I would find the new Huggies Disney pop up tubs either online or shop? I li...

KMumma

Any other Mummies here work from home ?

Hi Ladies I just wondered if there were any other work from home mummies here ? My work can be ...

8 replies

At the moment, this is the ideal option for your position. But you must not forget about your health, especially since you say that ...

Autumn11

Baby 1st ideas

My DD turns 1 next month Yay! What did everyone do for their babies 1st birthday? I would like ...

3 replies

I did mine at home and decorated using a balloon garland, cute plates cups. I found all my party decorations here www.partylove.co ...

Casey.cookk

Sending 8 month old to daycare

So I have to send my 8 month old son to day care in the next month. He is breastfeed and depends ...

JonRah

Baby starting to crawl - 6 months?

Hi all, Just wondering when your bubs became mobile? My little man has just turned 6 months ol...

5 replies

Well you'r lucky if your baby has started to make moves at the age of 6 months. I remember my child hasn't started to craw...

worldcenterofbaby

Merry Christmas from World Center of Baby team!

World Center of Baby team wishes a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. May...

Baby spew on carpet

OK, gross I know but I have a spewy baby. So how do I clean the carpet stains? Don't want to dr...

5 replies

You will find firms which don't note any hidden charge originally but after delivery they require it. Therefore it is simpler c...

Nicki, Livi and Jacko :D

Baby Monitors - recommendations??

I'm on the market for a new baby monitor - my old one was an ancient hand me down and made so muc...

19 replies

I bought NETGEAR Arlo WiFi Baby Monitor[url] last year. It uses 1080p HD camera to record videos and the 2-way wireless talk feature...

Shanel10

Huggies ultimate

Hey guys! I’ve been using the huggies ultimate since my bub was born he’s now 5.5 months and I’v...

Member718723

Nub Theory?

Has anyone heard or used the Nub theory? I have sent my scan to a group I came across online the ...

Baby Monitors

Does anyone use two baby monitors at home? Our house is long and DD is way up the end away from...

8 replies

I use a wireless camera for my kids. I get to see them wherever I am since it's connected to our network. I am not an expert on...

InkyB

Oricom Secure700 Baby monitor

Hi All.. I have an Oricom Secure700 baby monitor and it has been great, for about 2 months.. Now...

3 replies

It seems to me that your baby monitor is broken or got married. Try replacing it with your guarantee or buy a new baby monitor. I ha...

Tezzamumma

baby monitors - double storey house

Just researching baby monitors for bebe#2. Being in a double storey we can't hear a thing when ou...

6 replies

I use the Monbaby baby monitor and I really like her. She also has a very good price. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9C1PJO?...

when did you stop using a baby monitor?

DD has been sleeping through for about 3/4 months now but I still haven't got the courage up to g...

12 replies

We bought a baby monitor for our child even at birth, after we started using it, we decided that we couldn’t give it up for sure in ...

Kazzamatazz13

Baby monitor

Was wondering on the best video baby monitor people have used! It's so confusing with so man...

1 reply

I do not really recommend using video baby monitors. Because of the fear that someone who can hack the system and follow my house. T...

Member774522

Nuchal translucency scan

Is it with it I'm getting mixed messages about it someone said it's only offered to 35+...

Member093069

Loving this thing they called motherhood

Nhi?u b?c ph? huynh, khi con ??n tu?i b?p b? nh?ng không th?y h?c nói li?n n?y sinh nh?ng lo l?ng...

3 pease in a pod..

How early did u start swimming lessons?

Hay, I am just wondering when would be the best time to enrol my ds in swimming lessons? He is j...

11 replies

Baby lessons in Airlie Beach Swim Centre the Top Rated Swim School in Airlie Beach advice Parents with free CPR on Babies and Toddle...

RosaleeK

January- February 2019 New Zealand mums

Thought I would start up a chat now that we have had our babies. My third was a late baby and en...

StrawberryTimTam

Advice on reading & learning with 10m/o please!

Ds is 10- almost 11 m/o & we have so many books to read him but I'm having so much trouble with i...

7 replies

It seems that stones are also making influence on newly born babies, many young parents buy rings and jewelry items made by this sto...

curlyfish80

Powder in baby's nappy - dangerous???

Was at mother's group today & the nurse said that links have been made between using powder in ba...

9 replies

I would say you should only use talc-free powder. I use MADE OF organic baby powder and you can't tell the difference between ...

Baby sunscreen

Is there such a thing as sunscreen for babies (6months) and if so what's the best brand?

12 replies

Yes, MADE OF baby sunscreen is certified organic, vegan and very safe and effective for babies and adults. We love all of MADE OF&#...

MummyDrew

Where to Buy Baby Clothes?

Hey guys! Looking for somewhere that sell reasonable priced baby clothes! Don't want to go ...

3 replies

There are lots of websites that have great deals online. www.carters.com, www.cookieskids.com www.stylishbabyclothes.com has great d...