Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

FACEBOOK FRIENDS? Lock Rss

anybody wanna chat on fb or msn?
I have an 8 week old son & 3 1/2 yr old daughter Im 22.
Need adult conversation! Help!

hi my names michelle, i have a 7 wk DS and DD whos almost 4. add me if you like... my name is michelle letherbarrow, i think im the only one smile

Thanx i added u : )

Hi there, I am also 22 with a (almost!) 6month old son. My facebook name is rebbecca penning

Hi im Krystal Acton. I am 17 with a 9 month old son. feel free to add me on FB. mine has a display picture of my son in a red jumper. also msn in [email protected]

Hi ladies,

I am quite a few years older than you and I have a 10 year old Daughter, 3 year old step son and 1 year old daughter.

My name is Zoe Smith and I have a funny green looking bird with Morning written.

Will add you ladies to my facebook - will be nice to meet new friends smile

<a href="">http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/go

hello..
im danielle salt
im 23..
i have an almost 4yr old, a just turned 2yr old and 8mth old twins..(5mths corrected age).
add me if u like..

Hi All,
My names Belinda, I'm 28 and have a five and a half year old, an almost 3 year old and another due in March. Hope you didn't mind but I added you all to facebook already. Zoe, you were the hardest to find. I finally found you somewhere in the mid 400's out of the 500 matches it found.lol.
If anyone else wants to add me my e-mail is [email protected] I found this to be the best way of finding me on facebook.
Hope to make new friends,
Belinda

hi im shelby mornadin mother of one boy step mum 2 3 im 23yrs old feel free to add me

Hey My name is Bianca Miller I have a 9 month old girl feel free to add me my profile pic is her in a bath seat reading her book just send me a message letting me know u r from here
Hey there am only new at the huggies forum but am always on fb i have a almost 7 month old girl shes my first and im 30 ok add me if you want email addy is [email protected] my post pic is my daughter with a bit of a pink top on its a close up smile
Sign in to follow this topic