Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. How many more children do you want to have??

How many more children do you want to have?? Lock Rss

I have 1 now and want 2-3 more over the next 4 years smile
I have 1 and want 2-3 more over the next 7-8 years max. I want to be done by late 20's at the latest.

I have 2, wanted NONE, ever lol don't want anymore.
I have got my first one due in 7 weeks and always thought that I would have 2 kids 2 years apart, but after being so sick all the way through my pregnancy I might re-evaluate that when the time comes. plus I always thought I would be 25 before I had my first (22 now).

I have 1 and want 2-3 more over the next 7-8 years max. I want to be done by late 20's at the latest.

I'am 25 now going onto 26 in Dec and want to have all my kids over and done with by 30 yrs old i think is a great age to have them all by.

smile
I have 2 and want to have one or two more.
I have 2 now and in 5 years I want to have 2 more. In those 5 years I'm going to uni to study nursing and midwifery and hopefully we'll have bought a house by then. I'm 24 so plenty of time. I love being pregnant and giving birth and would be devastated if I never got to experience it again.

We are about to try for our first. I think it's hard to say how many untill you start. But i think 2 is good because 2 kids and 2 parents hopefully means more one-on-one time (Hopefully). Plus i hated being a middle child

I would love to have 2. I am in the process of trying to convince DH to have another one. DD is 11 months now, and I would love to have both close in age.
I am 24 and have 1 child and would like 2 more before I'm 30.
I have 2 at the moment and a 3rd due in November. I think that will be our limit. I always wanted to have 3 kids by 30 and I'll be 29 this Oct so worked out perfectly! grin

I have 3 all boys 5yrs and under, am due in november with a girl and thats all for us. We both wanted 6 when we first started dating (9yrs ago), then decided 3 was good, then once we knew the 3rd was a boy, we decided we might try for a girl, so worked out well. I originally planned to have my 1st at 25, but ill be 28 with 4, but im really glad the way that all worked out. Good luck to you all smile
Sign in to follow this topic