Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

we need newcastle mums! Lock Rss

any newcastle mums out there?
No one wants to reply to us hahaha

Come on mummy's out there around maitland areas to newcastle.... smile
lol i know we must be the only ones!!im trying to copy and paste my lilypie where do i copy it to?

lol i know we must be the only ones!!im trying to copy and paste my lilypie where do i copy it to?

im not in newy but on central coast, what u looking for?

Go to profile then click on edit profile, Then click on signiture box and you paste it in there grin

im not in newy but on central coast, what u looking for?

Hi xxreexx,

We were trying to start or get into a mothers group up newy maitland way, guess we should have stayed down the coast huh lol!!!!!!
Kool thanks for that!!Maybe we should just start our own seeing as theres no takers lol

Kool thanks for that!!Maybe we should just start our own seeing as theres no takers lol

No problem....
I think so lol... what days are you free? Do you work or stay at home mum?
Im a stay at home mum what about you?
i cant get my lilypie to come up im getting frustrated lol
can u see it?maybe i just see it on my computer?
[quote name='Aidans mummy' date='26 August 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1282784715' post='2780984']
can u see it?maybe i just see it on my computer?
[/quote]

Im a stay at home mummy too smile i can do any day lol... What would you want to do? We could meet at maitland park for morning or afternoon tea or more then welcome to come to my place???? Up to you

ok i can see you ticker code but it not putting your ticker up sooo heres what you will have to do hope you understand it took me ages to figure out...

With lilypie you the code

PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode
Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML.

It gives you a big long code like this

[ url=http:// lilypie.com] [img]http:// bd. lilypie.com/WdGkp11/.png [/ img][/url]

You need to put into the Signature box of your forum details the [ i m g] everything in the middle &[/ i m g ]

ONLY USE THE PARTS I HAVE IN RED FOR YOUR SIGNATURE

make sure you include the brackets and there are no spaces in your code..

If it is half size you may need to go back to Lilypie and create a new ticker, with the full sized option...
Sign in to follow this topic