Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby number 7 Lock Rss

Hey I'll be 41 on 6th September and having my 7th child. Anybody else out there as crazy as me?
I am happy with my two kids, but i wish you all the love, hugs & kisses that 7 little people can bring.
Big Hugs. Good luck.

HappyAli

Don't know how you do it. I'm on my first and she wears me out. Your blessed. Good luck smile

AM NO LONGER TINKERING WITH THE TICKER HMPH!

im only 24 with 2 kids but i have always wanted 7 kids! maybe by the time im 41 i will have nagged another 5 out of DP haha

congrats and goodluck!

Hi,
I am 30 and in April I had my 7th baby, it is hard work but so worth it especially with a supportive partner.

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy.
Cheryl

Hi,
I am 30 and in April I had my 7th baby, it is hard work but so worth it especially with a supportive partner.

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy.
Cheryl

Hi there Cheryl congratulations on No 7 baby? How are you managing is it any different to 6. What are the ages of your children?
:lol:Hi to all, thank you for your love and reply. I am very lucky I have a very supportive husband who helps. My name is Shirley. I have 3 boys and 3 girls so number 7 seven will unbalance the scale, lol. There ages are 12, 11, 8,6, 4, 2. Very hectic life and have to stick to routine otherwise we would be up all night.

Hi there Cheryl congratulations on No 7 baby? How are you managing is it any different to 6. What are the ages of your children?

Hi, I am finding it not a lot different to 6. My baby is so placid, he doesn't demand attention all the time and has a good sleep through the day, still wakes through the night but has started to sleep till 2am which is a bonus. It is so lovely having the 7 and we will probably go back for #8. The worst thing is that we need a new car and we cant find one with only 12 seats that is within our price range.

I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.
Cheryl

roll eyes :rolleyes:9 weeks to go and am getting even more tired now. Can't wait till my little one is here.

:lol:Hi to all, thank you for your love and reply. I am very lucky I have a very supportive husband who helps. My name is Shirley. I have 3 boys and 3 girls so number 7 seven will unbalance the scale, lol. There ages are 12, 11, 8,6, 4, 2. Very hectic life and have to stick to routine otherwise we would be up all night.

Wow, I bet you never thought starting at 28 or so, that you'd have so many kids! I had my first at 29 and am thinking I can fit another 1 or 2 in. Lol. Good work and congrats on no 7!
7 weeks to go. grin grin roll eyes
Oh WOW that is amazing, 7 kids is incredible.
I have 2 and would love 4 but my partner is thinking financially that we cant afford 4.
How do you guys manage with so many???
Sign in to follow this topic