Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. Which side do you have the baby seat in the car

Which side do you have the baby seat in the car Lock Rss

and was wondering which sides you had your baby sit and toddler seat and why this was best for you.
We have the rearward facing baby seat on the passenger side as it takes up more room & we have to put the passenger seat closer to the dashboard. And our toddler seat behind the drivers seat because it takes up less room & my husband usually drives & he is over 6ft tall.

I have DS2 on the passenger side and DS1 in the middle. It is easier for me as DS1 can climb in the car and get in his own seat, if we are on a busy road, I can just chuck him in the spare seat and he can climb into his seat. DS2 is better on the passenger seat side because I can see him (as well as you can when he is backwards smile ).

With DS1 I changed him to the middle seat as soon as we turned the seat around so he could see, and incase we were hit on the side in an accident.

and was wondering which sides you had your baby sit and toddler seat and why this was best for you.

Hey,

We have always had DS in the middle seat as he is an only child atm. Good luck with it smile
We have DS1 behind the drivers seat and DS2 behind the passengers seat. Both there seats are pretty huge so made more sense to have them apart plus I didn't need DS1 bugging DS2 lol

We have our 8mth old on the passenger side of the back seat(gutter side when you park) it is so much easier. Our eldest is 7 so he can get in and out as he pleases. Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic