Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Oh No DS can move Lock Rss

My lovely DS has been rolling for a while but never that far to lazy to move. He started commando crawling a few weeks or so back. Now he is getting up on his hands and knees. He does a mixture of rolling and commando crawling so is getting into everything and can go anywhere he wants. He is only just 5 months why did i think he wouldn't do this till later like DD.

My lovely DS has been rolling for a while but never that far to lazy to move. He started commando crawling a few weeks or so back. Now he is getting up on his hands and knees. He does a mixture of rolling and commando crawling so is getting into everything and can go anywhere he wants. He is only just 5 months why did i think he wouldn't do this till later like DD.
Wow thats really good!! My youngest is 6 mths rolls but not far or wriggles round in circles. My other 3 didn't even try to crawl till they where around 7-8 mths, think my youngest will be the same.

jade82

Yep my 5 month old is commando crawling everywhere! His big brother who is almost 3 LOVES it lol although not when DS2 grabs his toys lol

Sign in to follow this topic