Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Baby spew on carpet Rss

OK, gross I know but I have a spewy baby. So how do I clean the carpet stains? Don't want to dry clean yet while she is still spewing! Plus I don't know what type of carpet it is. Any ideas without damaging carpet?

OK, gross I know but I have a spewy baby. So how do I clean the carpet stains? Don't want to dry clean yet while she is still spewing! Plus I don't know what type of carpet it is. Any ideas without damaging carpet?

I would just start with a damp/wet cloth, and if that fails maybe in an inconspicuous corner test out a few products. I would maybe go for eucalyptus oil in water, or a bit of sard wonder soap (i use it on our rug) by rubbing a bit on a damp cloth, and dipping in water to moisten, then rubbing, but you need to then get a clean wet cloth and try to get the soapy residue off the carpet, making it fairly wet. Other wise try a bought spray can of carpet cleaner but they are rather expensive...

Hi how are you? I have been dealing with baby spew for the last 13 years with all of my children being reflux babies. I clean the carpet with hot water and soap and then pour white vinegar over the area and put a towel over the top to soak up. 2ltr vinegar at coles is like $1.09 very cheap.
use baking soda with warm water does the magic job!
I have a reflux baby still (8mths old) and i think baby wipes do the best job!!! Obviously i will have the carpets cleaned when he grows out of it, but until then...................
You will find firms which don't note any hidden charge originally but after delivery they require it. Therefore it is simpler carpet cleaner York as well, to be cautious at first faltering step and avoid spending unnecessary costs. Generally require the hidden charge of providing and going procedures like cost charges, service tax etc.
Sign in to follow this topic