Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

crayon wall mural Lock Rss

just discovered a beautiful crayon mural on my hallway wall, I can't seem to get it off easily, does anyone have any suggestions?

Unfortunately we don't have any of those new fancy paints that claim to wipe off easily it's quite old paint.

Sharon, mum to Oliver DOB 31/10/06 and Amelie DOB

just discovered a beautiful crayon mural on my hallway wall, I can't seem to get it off easily, does anyone have any suggestions?

Unfortunately we don't have any of those new fancy paints that claim to wipe off easily it's quite old paint.

baby wipes?
pine o clean...the brown one...
or sugar soap

have you tried the magic eraser? you can buy it in the cleaning isle of any supermarket.. there quite good
Get some of those magic eraser's!
They are so good!
Or what about gumption?
xx
I had the problem a couple of days ago & it was suggested to me to use a baby wipe.

Worked magically, no more crayon. Just don't rub too hard or the paint will come off.

Same with magic erasers. They are great, but will also remove paint.

I found that my two boys did the same last night on one of our walls I used Jif and it worked straight away.
he he he... a friend of mine awoke the other day to find that half of her kitchen floor had the normal white grout between the tile and half had a rainbow of wax crayon grout. She is still trying to work out how to get rid of it.

just had a thought... if it is cute, put a frame around it and get the little artist to sign their name at the bottom. Don't fight it, just go with it.

Sign in to follow this topic