Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I hate pink! Lock Rss

Pink hater here too!!
I vowed when we found out that we were having DD, that there would be minimal pink stuff - i completely understood that i couldnt control what other people bought her, so was prepared for that - it was just that WE were not buying anything pink.

4 years later & her room looks like the pink dye pot has vomited everywhere...
EVERYTHING is pink ~ ergh.

I dont agree with this:

as she gets older she will more than likely ask for pink stuff its kinda forced upon girls as blue is to boys

like everything in life, children are able to choose to like/dislike a colour.. my DD has developed a nice liking for blue as well, it's just that she LOVES things that are pink & sparkly - certainly NOT what i have been forcing on her..

Pink hater here too!!
I vowed when we found out that we were having DD, that there would be minimal pink stuff - i completely understood that i couldnt control what other people bought her, so was prepared for that - it was just that WE were not buying anything pink.

4 years later & her room looks like the pink dye pot has vomited everywhere...
EVERYTHING is pink ~ ergh.

I dont agree with this:

like everything in life, children are able to choose to like/dislike a colour.. my DD has developed a nice liking for blue as well, it's just that she LOVES things that are pink & sparkly - certainly NOT what i have been forcing on her..

hey i didn't mean parents force it upon there kids its more like society, other kids and people

like a majority of girls stuff is pink and people will look at you weird if you have a girl in blue and a boy in pink

i dont think it is a big deal for a girl to war other colours and no pink

i wasn't saying they couldn't choose to like other colours but chances are she'll choose pink when she can cause that is what is expexted by society
do you gey what i mean?
Pumpkin patch and Myer should have lots of non pink things smile
Sign in to follow this topic