Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. just found out im pregnant with 3rd baby at 21!!!

just found out im pregnant with 3rd baby at 21!!! Lock Rss

so im 21 i have a 2 and a half year old and a 1 and a half year old and just found out im 5w5d pregnant with my 3rd! im feeling very guilty because i have mixed emotions i dont know what to think or how to feel i saw its little heartbeat today and it made me really happy and excited but then after a while its really scary! they are all to the same dad one of the biggest stress for me right now is telling my mum!! well just thought i would come on here and vent!
Congratulations babe!!!

No question its gonna be hard work but this is really exciting and ur mum should be happy. Who cares what she thinks. Ur kids are gonna grow up being so close and the best of friends.
Awesome to the Max wrote:
Congratulations babe!!!

No question its gonna be hard work but this is really exciting and ur mum should be happy. Who cares what she thinks. Ur kids are gonna grow up being so close and the best of friends.

+1

Congrats hun smile I'm 22 and have a nearly 4yo, a 2.5yo and a 5week old bub! I love it smile its hard work but so so rewarding. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Lifes full of surprises and as long as u n ur kids are happy that's all that matters! Xx

Congrats! I'm 24 and have a 5 year old as of today, and a 2 1/2 year old. Just think when there all teens they can be there for each other and they'll be great friends, sure it's hard work but super rewarding smile smile
Congrats! I'm 24 and have a 5 year old as of today, and a 2 1/2 year old. Just think when there all teens they can be there for each other and they'll be great friends, sure it's hard work but super rewarding smile smile
Congrats, dont let a new little life get you down. I know you might feel abit embarrassed about being young with afew little ones but it is absolutely nothing to be shy about... least of all scared to tell your mum smile

Things happen in life that cannot be changed... you just roll with the punches and face life head on... no regrets smile

thanks everyone smile this is all true smile smile grin
Sign in to follow this topic