Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

exersaucer Rss

Do you have one? Which one is best?
I don't have space for a walker and dd wants to be held upright all the time. Shes outgrowing her play mat/ baby gym. I need her to burn some energy. I don't really want tp spend more than $150. Ive seen the Evenflo Exersaucer for this price.
Thanks!

T & The Two wrote:
i think the only difference would be the toys

dont let her spend to much time at once in it though its not good for her hip/spine development smile someone will have more info than me lol

Its not one of the jumper ones if that's what u mean re hip and spine?? These are stationary and they can spin and play with the toys. I think they can make it rock but thats about all.

sorry, this isn't any help for you in choosing which one, but we don't have one for the reason T & the Two has mentioned.

sorry, this isn't any help for you in choosing which one, but we don't have one for the reason T & the Two has mentioned.

We got the evenflo (the green one). I didn't like it. Before she could stand independently she looked uncomfortable so I never used it and once she could stand she wasn't interested. I now don't really think any of these kinds of toys are necessary or good for babies. Much better to let them play in natural positions and enhance their days with new sensory experiences

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Hmm ok no positives for the exersaucer then... any other suggestions? ? She always wants me to hold her up in a standing position and my back can't handle it. How else can she play upright?

Sign in to follow this topic