Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Your Baby - General Chat
  5. baby's gender, were your Instincts right?

baby's gender, were your Instincts right? Lock Rss

as the title said when you were pregnant did you "know" the gender of bub before you found out? and were you right?

I found out with my three girls but "knew" they were girls prior to.. but with this one we did not find out and i have felt like it is another girl, however pregnancy is so different by was of no morning sickness etc. and i dreamed about being pregnant with a boy whereas with the girls i always dreamed about girls from the beginning..

NOw i think this one is defiantly a girl ?!

what were your experiences? were you right???
smile

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

We don't find out the sex before our children are born so I had the entire 9mths to think on every little "sign" and weather it may mean boy or girl.
With ds1 and ds2 both pregnancies were so different to each other. After a boy first and then everything so different with the second I did think ds2 was a girl. With ds3 I knew he was a boy. Dd was a surprise pregnancy and I told myself that it was a boy but so many little things made me wonder if perhaps I had a girl on board. I couldn't let myself believe after 3 boys that I might have a girl but deep down I knew.
Sorry crizzy I accidentally reported you. Report looks like reply at 2am in the morning!

I had a feeling all along that we were having a boy and turned out right. Can't really say why just had a feeling. Also feel that the next one will be a boy too (when we have another baby that is).

At the beginning we both thought girl and we done the wives tales tests and they all said girl but 3 weeks leading up to the gender scan I just knew he was a boy and sure enough hes a boy smile
I could imagine myself with a girl but I felt like it was probably a boy. So really I had no idea and was covering my bases haha. 'It' was a she. I paid absolutely no attention to any 'signs'.

I'm not pregnant but I now can NOT imagine having a boy and I pretty much 100% expect to have a girl next time.

When pregnant with my boy knew straight off even not knowing the gender kept calling him a he right up until he was born and when he came out I asked the nurse well is he a he
with my girl kept calling her a her but thought she would be a little boy when she was born I asked if she was okay as she looked startled so I go oh is she a she and she was but she is very tomboyish so I was right on both accounts wink
With my first I hoped it was a girl but really had no clue till we were told at our scan with the other 2 pregnancies they were so similar in so many ways I knew I was carrying girls and was right.
With my third i even had a dream i gave birth to a girl and held her this was all before having any scans to be able to find out the gender.
~Mel A~ wrote:
Sorry crizzy I accidentally reported you. Report looks like reply at 2am in the morning!
).

Lol that's okay! i accidentally just nearly pressed report instead of quote too :{ but dragged the mouse away and clicked off lol.
I don't think there will be any problems for me so don't worry smile

It sounds like in general you all "knew".. i don't know with this one, i dreamed of a boy, call bub a boy mostly. bub the other day i seen a baby boy and about an hour later a baby girl and then just felt like this one HAS to be a girl because i can not see myself with three girls and one boy..
we'll see smile

I always had this feeling before I got pregnant that if I ever did, it would be a boy.

Then when it came to actually being pregnant, the first time we heard the heart beat something told me "it's a boy". The whole time I thought it was a boy, and I've even had about 5 dreams of it being a boy.

Well we found out about a week ago... and actually, it's a girl!

My gut feelings were definitely not right. But the more I think about it the more I wonder if it was because we wanted a girl in the end, so got it in my head that it was a boy. Who knows!

As soon as I was pregnant I knew the bubba was a girl. I would have almost bet my savings on it.... Lucky I didn't because he was a boy!!!

This time I think it's a boy and we will find out in 2 weeks. Wonder if ill be right?

we did not find put the sex prior to births but1st time I was certain I was having a girl and was very surprised to get a boy LOL,2nd time it was obvious on the u/s and 3rd time I was right that it would be a boy!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic