Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

North east adelaide mums Lock Rss

Hi ladies!
I am 31 years old with 2 boys (8 yo and 9 months)
Looking to meet some new friends and would love to organise a mums and bubs catch up!
If anyone is interested let me know smile
Hi there smile.
I'm a 31 yr old mum of 3 boys; 5, 2 and 7 weeks.
Am always looking at meeting other mums smile
Let me know if you would like to meet for a coffee/play cafe date/ etc.
Elle
Hi. Thanks for the reply.
Oh so you understand my life! Surrounded by boys! (I also have an almost 4 year old step son too)
It's active isn't it?
Yeah absolutely up for meeting new people smile are you in the north eastern suburbs?
Definitely understand smile
I'm in Para Hills. Where are you located? I'm not far from north eastern suburbs.
Wednesdays and Fridays are really good for me.
Elle
I am in Redwood Park so not far from you. I have found a fantastic cafe around the corner from me last weekend that has a baby/ child area (not a playground - but more toys and things) Friday's work well for me - how about Friday next week?
I am in Redwood Park so not far from you. I have found a fantastic cafe around the corner from me last weekend that has a baby/ child area (not a playground - but more toys and things) Friday's work well for me - how about Friday next week?
That sounds great and I think I know the cafe you mean too, is it in the set of shops that's across the road from the school? What time is good for you?
My number is 0413 450 296 if you need to contact me or if plans change smile
Yes that's the one. Soul food or something?
How about 10:30?
My number is 0402632521 and my name is Rhiannon smile
Great, 1030 sounds great.
Friday the 13th? Is that the Friday you mean?
Look forward to meeting you and your little one smile
Elle x
Yes Friday the 13th (oohhh is that a bad omen?)
Me too see you then! X
Cool. Ha, I was in labour with my first son on Friday the 13th and it was a good labour with a great ending so not a bad omen at all smile xx
Sign in to follow this topic