Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Mum of 2 needing some help Lock Rss

Hi everyone. I am a very lucky Mum of 2 beautiful kids. I stay at home to look after them and my partner works his butt off trying to save to buy us a house. (bless him)

A few months ago I came across a competition run by Police and Nurses credit society to win $25,ooo house deposit - I entered and much to my surprise, Ive managed to get enough votes to place 1st! There is just a week left to go and #2 is right on my tail. I hope Im not breaking any rules here, but Id love it if you could help me.

There is no sign up, or email, its really just 2 clicks (once on the link, then on the vote for me button)

Thanking you in advance smile

http://www.makeastandwa.com.au/winyourdeposit/#entry-78
Done. Good luck. It says your ranked #1 atm Yay. Hope you win. You're kids are cute btw grin

Done, goodluck smile
voted for u hope u win! it said u were #1 still

You got my vote. Good luck.
Thank you thank you thank you! This would mean so much to us if we can manage to win. I appreciate it so much!
Voted grin
I voted too grin It still says you're number 1!!! Let us know if you win smile how exciting laugh
done smile good luck!!!

Hi everyone. I am a very lucky Mum of 2 beautiful kids. I stay at home to look after them and my partner works his butt off trying to save to buy us a house. (bless him)

A few months ago I came across a competition run by Police and Nurses credit society to win $25,ooo house deposit - I entered and much to my surprise, Ive managed to get enough votes to place 1st! There is just a week left to go and #2 is right on my tail. I hope Im not breaking any rules here, but Id love it if you could help me.

There is no sign up, or email, its really just 2 clicks (once on the link, then on the vote for me button)

Thanking you in advance smile

http://www.makeastandwa.com.au/winyourdeposit/#entry-78
I usually never vote for people cos it's usually baby comps etc and I'm not a huge rap for them, but have voted for you in this, cos if I were in the same boat I would be so hoping that someone could vote for me too!!!!! I do hope you win, please let us know
Im the same as christobelle i never vote but i did vote for you as i know how u feel we also rent and hope to one day own our own place. Good luck. let us know how u go.
Sign in to follow this topic