Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Thanks Huggies Lock Rss

Hi Huggies,

Just want to say thanks for my ELC Rocket. Received it in the mail yesterday. The boys love it they think is great. Thanks for the fantastic fast service.

Hope that all your kids have as much fun as what mine are having.

Thanks Huggies

Enjoy

Hi there,
Have to say I was equally excited to receive our rocket in the mail this morning!
NOT so excited when all of the doors fell off within the first 5 minutes of being played with! The boys do love it, but every 5 mins I hear 'Mummy, broke!' and have to click the doors back on. They are very losely fitted and do not snap in properly. They fall off just by being opened and closed by me!
Very disappointing quality from an ELC toy.
Initially I was a bit the same but then I thought that maybe they make then to pop out easily instead of snapping. Like if a child pushes the doors down too hard it falls out rather than being broken off permanently.

Atleast that you it's fixable although I must agree, it does get annoying having to put them back on all the time. My kids are now used to playing with it without the doors on!

I got mine the other day too - was super impressed!

In relation to the doors... it doesn't bother me - dd knows to play with the doors gently and then they stay on. Plus- it cost me next to nothing for a toy that would usually cost a lot so I'm happy. smile

It's definetly a problem with my 19 month old having taken off every door. Saying that he loves it and it was cheap. So I am still happy with it. I am glad I didn't pay $60-$70 for it though. If I did I think it would go back to the store. I think ELC should try to fix this problem and possibly make a comment because as a 'sample' toy it is not good promotionaly when a toy lasts 30 seconds before being pulled apart. It would make me think second about buying a full price toy which I don't think is the image they want to promote.
I'm glad im not the only one with the door problem, still happy with the toys though.

Wish I got my ELC Rocket. I sent off my claim form which got "lost in the mail". I sent off a second claim form which was validated and now the toy is "lost in the mail!" I've sent off 22 barcodes with nothing to show for it!! Very disappointed. Rang Huggies and they said they can't do anything for 28 days....it's long gone by now. sad

Wish I got my ELC Rocket. I sent off my claim form which got "lost in the mail". I sent off a second claim form which was validated and now the toy is "lost in the mail!" I've sent off 22 barcodes with nothing to show for it!! Very disappointed. Rang Huggies and they said they can't do anything for 28 days....it's long gone by now. <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span>

Sorry you have had problems with this promotion. Try our Customer Advisory Service again, I'm sure they will do their best to answer your questions. <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Sign in to follow this topic