Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

How St*pid Lock Rss

I was talking to my nan (dads side she is abit of a worrier)....... anyhow i was telling her that bre has no teeth yet (she is nearly 11 months) and she is like

"if she doesnt have any by the time she is 1 ill have to take her to the docs and get them to split the gum so they can come through"

I mean HOW ST*PID,

I was like "what the??"

Any one else had st*pid things like that said to them.

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

Oh- hearing you big time Good Bub. The MIL is like living in the 60's. She cracked at me for putting my arms above my ears when pregnant. I was like - WHAT THE !!! The FIL (divorced) later told me that many moons ago they were told not to do it as you will strangle your baby with the umbilical cord. She also told me that babies get blue eyes if you 'Give them too much of yourself' during pregnancy. OH, I could go on - what a weirdo....

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

hi shelley,
when i was pregnant with my first my mil told me that i shouldnt have sex in the last couple of weeks because the baby would get a hole in its forehead!! and she was deadly serious......like HELLO!!!!! how old is that??? everybody knows how rubbish that is!!!!
if anything the sperm helps ripen the cervix.

Amina, mum of 3 boys 06/03, 03/05, 06/08

my mil thinks if you stick farex, or fromula thickner in your bubs bottle and give it to them b4 they go to bed they always sleep through the night what a load of bull.
not only does it wreak ur teats, its a known fact that they reckon only 5 -10% of babies sleep through the night and they class 5 hours straight as a sleep through ..... well if thats the case hollys been sleeping from from 3weeks old.

Rochelle, mother of 2

Sign in to follow this topic