Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Rolling over. Lock Rss

Hi
I am just wondering what age your baby/s started rolling over?

Mine have rolled a couple of times on there own and they do if i give them a little nudge, they are 4 months old.

Thanks Shelly.

Mum to Taniesha & Braydon born on the 8th June 05

Hi Shelly

Olivia did her first roll (lying on her front then rolling on to her back) at 7 weeks, then was doing it over and over again from 13 weeks. She rolled from lying on her back to her front at 24 weeks.

At 5 1/2 months she was rolling constantly. I daren't leave her on her own on her changetable!

susan

Susan, Sydney, 12/4/05 baby

my ped. said the average age is 5 months, my 1st rolled at 16 weeks and my 2nd at 12 weeks

Rochelle, mother of 2

Its wonderfull to see how different all our babies are..
My daughter bianca rose (who's asleep in my arms) is 5 and 1/2 months old now and not even slightly interested in rolling onto her tummy!
She rolls to her back very well and has done since she was 3 months old, but she doesnt enjoy tummy time that much as she cant move as freely, she rolls to her sides and twists around and i love that i get to spend longer on each stage to have time to enjoy it before the next thing happens!

=) Alyce
Sign in to follow this topic