Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Bonjella Lock Rss

I had someone tell me that bonjella makes babys gums tough and thus making it harder for teeth to come thru is this true?
I know it gives relief to my little boy whos now 7 1/2 months old but he is yet to cut his first tooth and im worried it may be because of bonjella?

And for all the parents out there that have babys with delicate tummys that get a tummyache or throw up after having panadol.. panadol suppositories are a complete godsent you can get them over the counter at the chemist. Someone told me about them when jett was younger and even though inserting them is a tad tricky its worth it all!

Jett.. Born march 4 2005, 3.9kg. Royal Brisbane

i've used bonjella on all my kids and haven't had a problem with it at all. some babies don't get teeth until they're 12mths, some get them earlier

I used it all the time on my first and he cut his first tooth at 5mths and hardly used it for my second and she didn't cut her first tooth till 6.5mths and my third is almost 6mths and she has cut her first tooth yet and I haven't used it on her either.

They'll come when they are ready.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic