Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. What is your 4/5 month old doing?

What is your 4/5 month old doing? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I was curious to find out what your 4 - 5 month old babies are doing? I have no friends or family with young babies (only 21 months+) so would love to know how your children are progressing along. I have a few books but they only give 1 or 2 lines as a guide of what they should be doing. I would love to know how Tahlia is progressing. She's 4.5 months old.

Cheers,

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

Hi Angelique

Jordy is 4mths today. Last week she started rolling over not very often tho. Makes lots of noise thinking she is talking, so very cute. She can support her own weight and stands if we hold her hands.
I dont have any friends with babies either and i dont go to a mothers group so i have no idea where she should be. I figure she will do what she wants when she wants. lots of fun watching and waiting for it all to happen.

You didnt tell us bout Tahlia.

See ya
Kristi

Kristi, mum to Jordy 23-06-05

Hi girls - Harry is 4.5mths. He is a big bub nearly 9kilos (but was big as newborn!), he also is rolling from front to back and loves to sit up, can just hold himself for a few seconds then leans - he loves to go forwards in fully upright position i nthe pusher now. He has alsways been quite alert and loves to look around and take in new things.

He can now hold onto things and puts everything in his mouth - he is an early teether and we have some very grizzly days with this with constant drool!
He loves his big sister and gives her the biggest smiles and giggles - I love it when he giggles it is just sooo cute.

It is nice to hear what other bubs are doing, bye for now.....

SA mum, Lis 17/6/00 and Harry 19/6/05

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would give an update on Tahlia.

Tahlia now has these big belly laughs, absolutely adores her big sister, can grab items and put them from one hand to the other and can change her own nappy! (ha ha ... just kidding) I wish she could though! How are your little one going. Tahlia turns 5 months in 10 days. It seems like she's been 4 months forever.

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

Sign in to follow this topic