Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Rolling Lock Rss

Hey there my baby is 4 months old still she hasn't rolled i know babies develop at different times but i was wondering if anyone could tell me when your babies started to roll?

thanks

Inga, wellington,4 month

Hi
My DD rolled at 3mths,she has always been quick with all this stuff(she was a big strong bub born)
My SIL has a 7mth old that still does not roll,so yes they are all so different..

My daughter was almost 5 months exactly when she rolled over. I know it's one of those things you just can't wait to happen. According to 'what to expect the first year' babies should be rolling one way by 5 months, but if they are developing according to the other milestones then it isn't something to really worry about if they aren't. They all develop differently - I know that Em was always more visually alert and vocal than advanced in other areas - like rolling or pushing up during tummy time. Don't stress at this stage - it will happen eventually smile . If you're worried mention it to the nurse/doctor at your next visit.
We were told by the health nurse (at 4 month visit) to practice rolling with her by us rolling her from back to front and front to back, making it positive by laughing and smiling each time - making it a game. Once they know that they are able to do it and they like the experience, they will try to do it themselves. Also placing a toy to one side just out if reach can encourage them to reach and then roll to get it.
All the best.

All mine were 3.5 months, but their cousin only started at 5 months, but the cousin was sitting earlier than any of mine! They're all different.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic