Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

cant get back Rss

hi there
my 4mth old boy has just started rolling. the thing is he gets onto his tummy and screams casue he cant get back. he has been doing this for about 1.5weeks. he doesnt seem 2 know how to get back and he gets really distressed. so i roll him back and 30seconds later he is back on his tummy its very frustrating.
does any1 have any tips on how to encourage him to roll back back??
any help would b great, im pulling my hair out
My little girl does the same thing and i would love to know what to do as well.

Hope we get some help on this..

Robyn Cody May 03 and Marli June 05

My DD is the same. I had CHN check-up last week and she said its quite normal. She said the more tummy time I give her, the stronger she will get and soon figure out how to roll back.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

my baby did the same at 4 months, it took her about 3 weeks to learn to roll back but because of all the tummy time she was an early crawler, rolling everywhere at 5 months and crawling at 6 1/2 months. It was very frustrating at the time but more so now that shes pulling her self up on everything she is 7 1/2 months now.
I used to just leave her on her tummy for a while or I would be rolling her back all day

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

All three of mine have done this and it is so frustrating! I found i just had to wait until they learnt to roll the other way, until then i strapped them in their rockers when i'd had enough. Don't worry, in a few months it will be him standing and screaming because he can't get down........

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, 1@5/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic