Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Tell us all about your little one...

Tell us all about your little one... Lock Rss

Hi all,
thought i would see what every one's bubby is up to?!

Are they crawling, sitting, walking, bottle fed/breast fed what's their favourite food. Do they sleep through the night? anything you want to share. Even how often they have a bath?? how many teeth? etc

Kayden is 10months weighs 10.5kg's is crawling, standing, sitting he claps, waves, drinks from a straw sippy cup now! YAY he got his first pair of big boy thongs the other day - too cute! he has a bath every 2nd night. He loves chicken & veg risotto also loves fishfingers! He has 8teeth & 2more on the way. His favourite pet is our dog "turbo" which he calls "vervo" . He is bottle fed 3times a day taking about 200mls - sometimes less! he runs in his walker around the house, and loves swimming!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Hi

This is a great idea!

Eboni is 9 months old tomorrow and is crawling and pulling herself up on the furniture. She is a thumb sucker and sucks both her thumbs so much she makes them sore! She says dada, muma and nana and squeals when she is excited. She has a really big round bottom with fat chubby legs and weighs just over 9 kg. She loves to blow rasberries on her daddy's face and laughs when you tickle her feet or ribs. She is breast and bottle fed and eats 3 meals a day and has a bath with her big sister every night.

Well thats enough from me!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi
Jeb is now 4.5 months and last weighed 2 weeks ago and was 9.14kg (big buba!!!) He is trying very hard to crawl - gets bum in the air and pushes up well with his arms but can't quite do it at the same time LOL!!!! He gets very frustrated!! He can sit by himself but only for about 10-15 seconds. He is obsessed with his feet but can't get them to his mouth over his little belly - lol!!! He has 5x200ml bottles a day and a solid snack most days when we have time. He loves pumpkin. He has a bath about every 2 days. He has slept through the night since around the 6 week mark (lucky me, I know!!!) No teeth yet but they have been bothering him for a while now. He loves to babble! And yesterday he said "mum" for the first time!!!! Yay!!! I even got it on video! Well, I could go on for ever but I don't want to babble to much (I do it here enough as it is - lol)!!!
kai will be 5 months in a week and has 4 bottles per day as well as a serve of fruit and veg, he has slept all night since he was 5 weeks old, he can say mum, he can aloso sit bye himself for about 10_15 seconds, and he can almost crawl, his fav toy is a zebra we got him at the zoo when he was 3 weeks old and it comes everywhere with us its name is zebzeb, kai will be starting swimming lessons in 2 weeks

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

I'm so happy to see that this post is doing really well! its great reading about all the positive things, and good things every one's bub's does! you often read lots of sad/bad things that have happend on this website and people need help etc, so its GREAT to see the good side of every one's babies. It's not all bad! smile

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sophie has just turned 4 months, she is 6.7kg and 67cm long. She is a very happy and contented baby and has slept through the night since 7 weeks of age. She rolls from her tummy to side to back but hasn't managed to go from her back to tummy yet. Shes a gorgeous little thing, always smiling at us, even when I have to wake her.
She loves a "chat" and can be heard from our bedroom at 4.30am chatting to her toys but will happily go back to sleep.
Shes our first baby and we can't wait for number two, we don't know how we managed without her!

Mum to Sophie born 11aug05

Ray will be 7 months on christmas day & he cut his first tooth today (i think. i looked & it was just there LOL).
He rolls around on the floor all the time. He has rolled in bed twice. He likes to nap during the day 2-4 times. He goes to bed about 7pm then wakes up again about 11pm, 3am, 6am for a feed, then up about 8am. He is still breast feeding & has rice cereal mid-morning to lunch time then mixed vegies at dinner. He tried pear for the first time today, his first fruit.
He has a bath most nights or a shower in the morning with me. He doesnt mind which. We take him swimming once a week & he stays in the pool for about half an hour. About 3 weeks ago Ray weighed just under 8 kilos & he was 67cm long.

Fi
Hi all,

Ashley (girl since its a unisex name) is 4 1/2 months now. She weighs 8.2kg & 61 cm at her last check up a month ago. Everyone thinks she is quiet big for a girl though she does not seem to do as much as other babies her age so get a big worried at times. She still cannot totally support her neck yet and shows no movements of rolling yet. When placed on her tummy she would look around but can't move an inch hehehe. Try to bath her everyday depending on the weather and I wish she sleeps through the night. Has to wake up at least once for a feed well thats much better than every 3 hrs I guess hehe. Lastly, just though I share with everyone that babies at 4 months smiles the most, which I find soooooo true coz Ashley loves smiling (only when she is not grumpy though hehehe)

Ashley Baby

Cailin is 8 months old, she's been crawling for a month now a week after she started crawling she would pull herself up and hang onto the funiture, glass doors, you name it she'll stand up hold onto it. About a week ago she started letting go of the funiture and will stand there not holding onto anything. She hasn't mastered moving along the funiture yet... She also hasn't got any teeth yet, the health nurse thinks the 4 on top & bottom look like they are coming all at once poor bubby it feels like she's been teething forever!!!!
She's a mummy's girl & says mama when she's sooking or wants me to come and get her from her play pen or cot..... the usual bubbubbub and squealling, she loves the sound of her own voice hahaha. No dadada which her daddy is disapointed about, but we said both names equally and still do, she'll get there.
She also races around the house in her walker ramming into everything & everyone.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope Santa spoils you all... And for those bubs who's 1st christmas (like cailin's) hope it's magical and memorable....
Sign in to follow this topic