Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Nodding Rss

I was just wondering if any other bubs do the same as my little man.
He will be sitting down and all of a sudden he starts nodding and it goes on for about 10 seconds. Hubby and I have tried to impersonate him but we both get dizzy.
It looks so cute when he does it, sometimes he'll do it after we've asked him a question which causes us to laugh.
Kristy

member since 2004

My son shakes his head - he started doing it at about 7 months old when he was really tired. Now he's 11 months old and he does it just to get a laugh smile !!! They're so gorgeous.

Jasmine
That is so cute you guys!
My son also nods. He does it smiling. It's a strange nod, not like a nodding up and down quickly, it's almost like a nod that often you see guys do to greet eachother. Like the old days where they'd tip their hat. He'll do it about 3 or 4 times ina row. It always makes us laugh, and him when we do it back.
Don't you just love all the little things that make them, them. Special little people!
Laura

P.s Hey Jas, Levi and I missed you at Amaze N Play today. So sorry Lachie was sick. It's so awful when they're not well. Hope he's better soon. xo

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

That is so cute you guys!
My son also nods. He does it smiling. It's a strange nod, not like a nodding up and down quickly, it's almost like a nod that often you see guys do to greet eachother. Like the old days where they'd tip their hat. He'll do it about 3 or 4 times in a row. It always makes us laugh, and him when we do it back.
Don't you just love all the little things that make them, them. Special little people!
Laura

P.s Hey Jas, Levi and I missed you at Amaze N Play today. So sorry Lachie was sick. It's so awful when they're not well. Hope he's better soon. xo

Whoops, there goes that absent minded mother thing. What's happened to my poor brain?
Just incase you didn't get to read my reply the first time around, well I thought just to be safe I'd just go right ahead and post it twice!

Sign in to follow this topic