Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. What age did your child start walking, if he/she is?

What age did your child start walking, if he/she is? Lock Rss

My daughter started walking at 9 months, and was very confident by 10 months. I have heard this is a bit earlies that most children. Can you let me know how old you child was when he/she started walking?

15 Month Old girl, Sophie... Blue Mountains, NSW

Yay! Im the first reply! grin

15 Month Old girl, Sophie... Blue Mountains, NSW

my 2 older boys were both about 10.5 months within a week they didnt walk any more but ran everywhere the youngets was about 12-13 months i dont really remember & probably didnt write it down any where

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi....
Isabella was 15 months when she started to walk.

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Hi,

My oldest walked by himself at 9mths. My second walked by herself at 10.5mths. My third hasn't taken step by herself yet but is trying and she is only just 10mths.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Lachie was 11 months. My DH was 10 months.

My son started walking at 8.5 months and is almost 10 months old now he is a handful and has always been very active and constantly on the go!

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

My son has only just taken his first few steps and he is 10 and a half months. I wish he was like the rest of your children. At least you can let then wander around outside and all when they are walking and they dont get as dirty.

Harley, 27-5-05

My son started taking steps at about 9mths, he is not quite 10 months and is walking the length of the lounge unaided.

Full time Mum

Sign in to follow this topic