Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

laughing babies Lock Rss

Hi

I'm just curious, when did your babies start laughing. My little sweetie does the biggest grins but doesn;t actually laugh. I'm not too worried but am just wondering. She is almost 5 months old

Leanne

Leanne, NZ, Ella age 2 & Sam age 6months

My bub is almost 5 months too and doesnt actually laugh.. more like a squeely noise. You can tell it is her laugh cos she gets so excited and kicks and the arms start flapping.. lol

I was given a chart by the CHN on development and it says laughs,squeals and chuckles at 6 months
hello
well trey started smiling at 6 weeks and giggled for the first time at 12 weeks but he is now 6 months and only in the last couple of weeks it has been easy to make him giggle, before that it was only like once or twice a week just for no reason. i would not stress my nephew is 11 months and it is so hard to get him to giggle he will do a little sqeely thing and that is it and his gp just laghed and said maybe you just ain't funny enough for him. my sis got really offended but than he said it will happen when they are ready, there is no time frame.
My 5 month old DD started laughing about 2 weeks ago. She cracks up when the dog barks and also when we laugh. It is soooo cute!!!!

Emily 25/10/05

My little boy (14 weeks) laughs his head off when I stick my nose into his sides or under his arm pits, though his most ticklish spot is jsut where the nappy finishes around his waist, he crakcs up when his older brother plays with him too.
My DD was smiling at about 2 months and laughing at about 3 months. Now she gives them away to everyone, she is usually a happy baby when she isn't grumpy with teething.
Every baby is different like crawling and walking do it at different times.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

3 months old but then she didn't laugh again till she was 4 months old.....nothing to worry bout i think it helps if you laugh at them

Lillie....1 year old!!!

heya,
my bub is 8 and a half months now and my goodness he is a gigglepot !!!! especially at 1am in the morning wen he decides to wake up and think its play time...i can hear him giggling his little head, when i go in to him, he is sitting up in his cot and he put his hand over his mouth , i think to try hide the huge cheeky grin !! its soo cute and it really is so hard not to laugh !
he started laughing id say about 6 and a half -7 months a guess.....thats the one thing i haven't taken note of is wen he started laughing ! woopsie.

Danni, WA,

Hi everyone I think my daughter started laughing when she was about 3 1/2 months old and hasnt stop laughing since and she is 9 months old and it is so cute when she laughs and smile.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic