Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. What is your 9 month old doing?

What is your 9 month old doing? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I'm back - have not been on this site for ages (probably 3 months or so) we are very busy organising our wedding which is in 5 weeks time ... arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Just seeing how everyone's bubs are going?

Tahlia can now say Mama, Dadda, yum yum, hello (yes it's true!) She rolls around everywhere and is up on all fours but not quite crawling (only does comando crawling) she does all the normal stuff like picks things up etc. She waves hello and bye. She absolutely loves her baths, the beach and the pool.

She's on 3 bottles a day and 3 solid meals a day (bisquits in between)

I'm sure I have forgotten half the stuff I was suppose to write but I've got plenty of wedding stuff to organise. Just thought I would pop my head in quickly and see how you are all going?

Cheers, Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

Forgot to write, she's got no teeth either! She's been teething since 6 months but the stubborn things just won't come through!

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

hi everyone,my little man does his comando crawling,he also is pulling himself up on the couches also can holds his own bottle which is cute,he has two bottom teeth also is getting 4 up the top.....he has 3 solids a day aslo 3 bottles & jucie bottles during te day (bisquits in between).can say mum just starting dada...
im from nsw doonside
Hi everyone my daughter is 9 months old and she is crawling around and over the furniture and follow me around the house all the time and has 3 meals aday and the breast milk and trying to get her on the bottle but no success so far and she has gone off the food cause of teething again but has no teeth at all.

But Jaye is a daddy girl and only wants mum when hungry, tired and hurt. I think Jaye is trying to say mum but it sounds like this mmmmmmmmm but no dad yet.

What date was your little daughter born? and have fun organise the wedding and what date is your wedding?

Chat soon

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic