Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

proud of me too Lock Rss

just read all the amazing "proud of bubs" stories and thought I'd start this.
I am proud of myself for surviving a long hard pregnancy, nightmare labor and challenging motherhood.
and with all this hardship i am a good mum with a healthy happy amazingly beautiful daughter.
cant wait to hear what other mums are proud of themselves for.
Estelle

jessies mum

hi estelle

you know what, i am proud of myself too!!! i never really thought about having children until emmah came along, so after 27 years of doing what i wanted and when i wanted to do... i think i have made the adjustment to being responsible for my gorgeous baby girl really well! just seeing her face when she sees me walk in the room lets me know i got it all right!

kristie

Kristie, tvlle, 3.5yr & newborn

GOOD FOR YOU ESTELLE
I HAD AN EASY PREGNANCY,EASY LABOUR AND A BEAUTIFUL BABY TO SHOW FOR IT I LOVE HER SO MUCH EVERY DAY WITH HER IS NEW AND EXCITING
XXX

Lillie....1 year old!!!

yes i am proud,of having an easy pregnancy,easy labour and giving birth to my chubby girl who was 8pound 5. and i'm only 50kg. im proud that i get myself up at 7am,im proud that i touch someone elses poo,let her spew on me,pull my hair and giggle,have a huge crying session when she's tired and all the while i look at her lovenly knowing i wouldn't change a god damn thing,

Women are most definitly the stronger sex..
i heard this and had to agree:

"God made man,and then he said, "i can do better than this"...

oh yeah!!!
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi everyone my pregnancy was pretty good except for very bad morning sickness and it lasted for 7 1/2 months of the pregnancy so I was getting over being pregnant and my labor lasted for 5 1/2 hours and Jaye was born within 10 minutes getting to the hospital without any drugs, but I had two pandols when the labor pains started and that was at home and that was it.

But we have got a beautiful little girl who we name is Jaye and she was on the 12 june 2005 and we did have some trouble with breastfeeding in the begining but work it out when we got home.

Its been great ever since but very hard work but worth every minute.

Cant wait to hear about other mums storys too.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi i'm a proud mum to i also had a trying pregnancy i had a lot of fluid put on a lot of weight because of fluid couldn't exercise never winged to hubby he never offered to massage i worked full time until 37weeks i do all the work now still don't winge(except for now) he has his own business and pay's me and he thinks that for doing all the work around the house and with bub but that money is not for me i do all the shopping and pay the bills with it and then he asks me at the end of the week why i have no money left! I'm proud of myself for putting up with and loving a nazi (please don't take offence i call him it all the time)and loving my beautiful daugther! I think every mum deserves a medal you just don't realise what hard work it is until you do it! You should all give yourself a pat on the back
well im proud of me too ! haha smile
when i found out i was pregnant, my parnter turned into a bastard...excuse the language.
i faced being a single mum, soon enough i went to all the doctor appointments etc on my own, i went through a nightmare of a labour...having an emergency caesarean and in the back of my head knowing my parnter had said to me weeks before...that he hoped i died in labour..i was scared i was going to. im proud of me because i am doing it hard on my own but have a happy and healthy baby boy that makes me smile everyday !

danni

Danni, WA,

Sign in to follow this topic