Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Jolly Jumper Lock Rss

Anyone out there with a Jolly Jumper? What do you think of them? Would you recommend them? I have a 5 month old and am trying to decide whether to buy one or not. Are they safe?

Emily 25/10/05

i bought one the other weeki think their great i just set it up,pop bub in and she can watch me do the dishes etc

highly reccomend
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

my ds is 7 mths old and he has been in the jolly jumper for about 2 months and he absolutely loves it.
Though watch out for older siblings or older kids who may like to experiment with the "swinging" my 3 yr old actually turned my 7mth upside- down and he fell out...he soon found out his brother doesn't like being upside -down!

Also its recommended that they are not in them for more than 15- 20 minutes.

I borrowed mine off a friend to test it out which was a good idea as my 1st son didn't enjoy it as much as my 2nd does.

Sal, two mischief boys 4yrs & 16 mth's

We found it great. They just love to be upright, took a while to learn the bouncing,but still loves it. Very handy for me when getting tea ready, he loves to bounce about and laugh at me!

Jen and 13mth Harvey

We have one and think it is one of the best things we purchased for our son.

He loves it!!!

I would highly recommend that you get one!

Justine, Vic, Logan 22nd July 2005 @ 33 weeks

WOW!!!!
Thanks everyone!! You have convinced me. I'm buying one tomorrow!!!

xxx

Emily 25/10/05

Sign in to follow this topic