Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Any ideas for natural toys for babies?

Any ideas for natural toys for babies? Rss

I would love some ideas of toys that can be homemade, and somewhere that I can buy toys made from natural products and that inspire the imagination.
Hi Lily

I bought a book off ebay (for $4.00) specifically about how to make toys at home and it is great. You can make toys from wood, string, fabrics and cardboard etc.

Let me know if you would like the name and I will post it here.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi Lily. Where are you from? I know of a couple of stores locally that make wooden toy's. although some of them are a little expensive, due to the fact they are homemade. But they last forever.
Hi Kristi!

That sounds great, I'd love the name of the book so I can try and track it down. Thanks:)
Howdy! I'm in the Adelaide Hills, so a bit far away! But this is the type of thing I'm looking to buy. Thanks Storm
hi
my little girl just loves music so i made her a drum out of a formula tin and shakers made out of yogurt pots with rice , beads etc

Mckenzies monkeys

If you live in the Adelaide Hills you should be telling us about the wonderful wooden toys and furniture available at the factory at Gumeracha. You know the one with the huge rocking horse out front? They also have online sales if anyone can find the website?
Sign in to follow this topic