Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Goingto walk early Lock Rss

Hi everyone my bub Montanna is 7 months old just yesturday and is already crawling at full speed and crusining furniture and has just started to let her self let go of the furniture to stand alone!!! I am a bit upset she is growing so fast and am wondering how other mums felt when their children did things so early. She rolled at 5 months and hasnt looked back since. She can also say mum. I love the fact she is so active and moving along great but worry cause shes not a baby baby anymore!!! Can a baby walk at 8 months???

Sad and loosing her little baby too fast!!!
It will probably still take a bit longer till she can properly walk on her own. I know quite a few babes that were walking on their own at 10 months. My first DD was at the same pace your daughter is but it still took her till 11 months to walk by herself completely.
the earliest a baby can walk is 7 months any earler and their knees will bow.
this is fine you certainly have an early bird.
my sister in laws bub was walking at 9 months she was so suprised but that bubs for you...full of suprises..
enjoy
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hey everyone my daughter is 9 months old and she crawls all over the furniture and trys to fly off the lounges and it scares me to death. Jaye rolled over when she was 4-5 months old and she balances on her toe and stands straight but cant walk yet.

But she will walk soon and it is sad to see that they are not longer a newborn that really needs you cause now they can move around by themselfs.

I think it depends on the baby when they can walk so your little one might be a early starter.

Let us know what happens.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic