Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how big is ur bub? Lock Rss

hi everyone.just curious to know how big your bubs are.jackson is 9 and a half mths old and last wk he weighd 10.8kg.anyone else with big bubs?
hey
my son is 11 mnths and weighed 14kgs at 10mnths. No idea how much he weighs now, but Im thinking maybe 15kgs. It takes a lot of energy and effort to carry them around doesnt it lol!!

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

My DD is a little over 5 months and she only weighs 6.1kg. She was only 5lb 8oz when she was born, smack on her EDD. I love having a small bub!!

Emily 25/10/05

Jacob is 7.5 months and at his weigh he was 10.3 kg smile All 3 of my boys have been big but not this big LOL...

Mum to 4 great kids...

hi my name is shannan and i have a 10mth old son and he weighs approx 11.5kg at the moment. he was born 8p 15oz on the 1st june 2005.
Baby Brianna, now 4.5 months weighs 7.5 kg, and her birth weight was 4.5 kg and is a fully breast fed bub smile

Mum to Brianna born 24 November 2005

My bubba boy is 17weeks and weighs a whopping 7.8kg and is 64cm tall. he has been smiling for weeks now and starting to chuckle. he rolls to his side and from belly to back. i can't believe how quickly they grow. i couldn't wait for the milestones with my first who is now 3 1/2 years old, but now i just want to slow them both down....it's going too fast smile

Mum of 2 boys 3 1/2 and 19wks

Sign in to follow this topic