Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. arm gets stuck when rolling over

arm gets stuck when rolling over Lock Rss

my little one has pretty much mastered the roll over.

she gets her arm stuck underneath her and is just happy to lie there like that.. (gotta be uncomfortable) we move it for her but is it something she will just click with and learn how to do or is there a way we should be teaching her?
hi dark and stormy how r u?ds did this wen he startd to roll over 2.we used to do wot u r doin but then one day he learnt how to do it himself.the only difference my ds used to get frustrated wen his arm got stuck.
HI Darkandstormy,
Woohoo, bubba can roll!
It's so exciting for you all, more to come too!
She will just learn how to sort it out herself. We also used to help out, but our little man used to get angry when he couldn't do it and soon learnt how to. Frustration is probably the reason they learn most movements I reckon.
HAve fun

Jen and 13mth Harvey

My daughter arms use to get stuck as well and she use to get really angry cause her arms were stuck and we did help her with her arms but than one day she did it by herself and didnt get her arms stuck and we were so proud of her.

One day when you arent looking your darling will do it and she will be so happy when she has achieve it and you will be happy and excited for her.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic